No announcement yet.

Anyone else riding out this hurricane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lived in South Florida for ove 20 years and saw every storm from Andrew on . They all suck if they come anywhere near you . Hurricanes spawn hundreds of tornados when they are strong and you never know what kind of storm surge you will get with each storm . Some are wet and some are dry . When Charlie hit the west cost it looked like a 2 until the last hour and jumped to a 4 and screwed Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda . I have land right by the airport in Punta Gorda and they clocked the wind gusts at 170 mph . It ripped a huge 12 x 20 roll up door off my 50 x 50 building red iron beams and all and crumbled it up like a foil ball and tossed it 200 yards to the front of the property . The rest of the building was untouched . These storms are not to be fucked with because you nor the weather people have any idea where they will go or what they will do . Andrew wiped whole neighborhoods of homes right to the foundations so ther was nothing left but slabs and plumbing . Once the fun starts there is no getting away from it so be prepared and watch your ass . I don't mean to scare you but I have seen them first hand and they can be nothing or they can be an ass kicking but you never know till it lands . Be safe .
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I've got my apartment boarded up, but I don't think it's going to get me out here in Abilene.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I've got my apartment boarded up, but I don't think it's going to get me out here in Abilene.
        Well better safe than sorry, lol. It's almost done here, and it didn't do a whole lot. It was worse than a storm but not quite as bad as they said it was going to be.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

At least some people aren't freaking out, and having a little fun with it as well.

Comment

I guess it really depends on the type of hurricane and where you are located.

I have been in more than I care to remember all ranging from 1-4 and my family and home were always intact - we never left or ran from them. It was the same house that experienced all of them and was hardly anything to brag about.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Nothing here in Frisco......

Comment

Working...
              X