No announcement yet.

Anyone else riding out this hurricane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else riding out this hurricane?

I'm in Virginia Beach, and this hurricane is starting up. Well at least the storm is. Hoping for the best, and just a note. People are fucking crazy at home depot and gas stations right now. I saw two guys fist fighting over gas, one guy pumped and went inside to get his credit card and the guy waiting behind him got so impatient that he pushed his car out of the way with his truck. And then the fight started...
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

All this over a category 2 hurricane.

Comment

Good god. What a bunch of dumbasses
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Isabel was a cat 1 and she devastated this place. Knocked the power out for upwards of 12 days in places here. So, I'm a little worried about it. I'd rather have a tornado any day, at least it's quick and you don't have to worry about it for a week or so before it fucks you up.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I'm not moving for this weak ass hurricane.

Comment

LOL @ underestimating a hurricane just by the category number.

Comment

Ike was a Cat 2 and tore my house up and I live 55 miles from Galveston. They are now starting to take in consideration the size of the store as IKE might have had Cat 2 winds but it had a storm surge of a Cat 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                LOL @ underestimating a hurricane just by the category number.
                Yeah, when just moderate to severe thunderstorms here create 12 page threads. It's still a hurricane, pretty serious stuff especially when surrounded by trees and with the flooding that could happen.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

My old command is out there in VB. I know a lot of them are sticking it out.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

My buddy that's on I & I duty at HMM-774 went out and bought as much booze as he could. Now he's just chilling at his apt getting hammered. Every time a hurricane rolls through, it seems more like an excuse to party and miss work for all of my friends on the east coast.

Comment

Yeah, it's getting pretty harry, the sides of my street are like a river. And an area about 5 miles from me just lost power. Fingers crossed, lol.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

And they just said that it's not supposed to be bad until 6PM and we just got a tornado warning for the next half hour! Yay, tornadoes and hurricanes, what next earthquakes?? Oh, we had that earlier this week, and the swamp is on fire... I officially live in hell, lol.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

From what I understand, most of the trees up there are used to westerly winds. With the hurricane spinning, those trees will get with easterly winds. Be curious to see how that shapes up.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Yeah, there is already trees down, big ones blocking roads and shit.
                            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Get some pics or some video pussy! Start off the video by saying, "Brought to you by, DFWMustang News."

Comment

Working...
                              X