Bars and public restrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bars and public restrooms

I drove to Forney this evening to have a few adult beverages with a friend. If anyone here can think of a way to collect dick hair before it hits the urinal feel free to patent this device.

Also, I realize that men have an inherent problem with aiming. May I suggest a bullseye and some sort of point system that allows you to collect a free drink or meal at the end of the night?

Ok I'm done now. Another round please.
    The richest man in Babylon

Why do you think they put the urinal cakes in?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Why are you wanting to collect pubic hairs?

I am about to shave mine. I will give it to your for free but looking for $25 for delivery, you know, gas and what not.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Why are you wanting to collect pubic hairs?
        Jealousy I suppose.

Comment

Get some happy pills you won't notice trick
          Trick3d EVO

Comment

Well I don't have pubes because Nair takes care of that. For the aiming part... my hamster dick is so small that I have to basically crawl inside the urinal to piss so I never miss... unless I have a strong flow which cause back splash sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Nair seems a bit harsh. Doesn't your butt crack feel like a slip'n'slide?

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                  Nair seems a bit harsh. Doesn't your butt crack feel like a slip'n'slide?
                  No, it's full of gold bond atm because of chaffing issues

Comment

Comment

I don't want to hear shit about the conditions of public toilets until you have taken a shit in a RSAF bathroom in Saudi. Absolutely the most horrid place I have ever shat.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Just piss in the corner.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

People don't know how to use urinals at my office. There is always about a cup of piss on the floor in front of them. I walked in there a coupld of days ago and a dude from the next office over was standing about 3 feet back. No wonder. Don't guys know that the part that sticks out at the bottom is to catch drips? That way everyone else doesn't have to stand in your piss? Move up to the urinals fellas.

Comment

lol the bar i go to on the weekends doesnt put toilet paper in the mens restroom because they dont want guys stinking up the place.

Comment

pisses me off when I have to take my kid to use the toilet and it looks like someone had a peefest and I have to hold my kid up to keep him from coming in contact. just piss straight, how hard could it be?

Comment

Working...
                              X