How bad can life be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad can life be?

We got a call yesterday that a man jumped from the Hulen Street bridge near Vickery. As we were responding to the call, a call came in from Union Pacific that a person was found on their property.

It has to be about a 50-60' drop, but the man was transported to a local hospital with multiple broken bones.

I just can't see life getting that bad.

I did a search, but can't find where any of the local media picked up on this.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      We got a call yesterday that a man jumped from the Hulen Street bridge near Vickery. As we were responding to the call, a call came in from Union Pacific that a person was found on their property.

It has to be about a 50-60' drop, but the man was transported to a local hospital with multiple broken bones.

I don't know about life getting bad enough to do that.... But you can bet your ass that if I jumped off anything to kill myself you would hear about it!

In today's news...."man jumps to his death while doing the absolutely most amazing quintuple back flip off of the reunion tower."

In other news Obama fucked up again.

Comment

$100 bets are a motherfucker!

Comment

Did you write him a trespassing ticket? Turn that call into a $2000 profit, might as well...

Comment

Ya, he probably welched on a bet.

Comment

Missed out on a $99 HP Touchpad?
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

It can get pretty bad, as I'm sure you've seen. The people who do it can't see past their immediate pain and are overwhelmed by it. I genuinely feel bad for people that are in that position and don't have the support to find another way to cope.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

Musta missed out on all those bad ass train jobs..

They have a Train Crew position opening now for Fort Worth. Better get on it. They are hiring 20 guys. Well 18 now. I have 2 spoken for. I made $4900 last 2 weeks so we are very busy. Good Luck.

Comment

Like many have said before, its a permanent end to a temporary problem...

Had a co-worker shoot himself this week in front of his ex-wife/kid, pretty messed up to hear about that. Had no idea he was suicidal, and I guess the only good thing was he didnt kill them too.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      It can get pretty bad, as I'm sure you've seen. The people who do it can't see past their immediate pain and are overwhelmed by it. I genuinely feel bad for people that are in that position and don't have the support to find another way to cope.
                      Thank you for that post.

Having personally dealt with a loved one who committed suicide, I can say with unquestionable certainty that most people just don't have a clue what is going on in the mind of someone who is seriously considering... that route.

The overwhelming feeling of a complete and total lack of hope will eclipse any common sense from having any weight at all.

David

Comment

His name was Waylon Littlejohn...and he didnt jump.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Ya, he probably welched on a bet.
                          Word,

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          $100 bets are a motherfucker!
                          Big Bird.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I'd be sure suicide has crossed everyones mind at one point or another whether it be heartbreak, bad judgement call, completely fucking up someones life, or theirselves.. I really think its based on how strong your will & desire to live is.. At some REALLY...REALLY low points in my life i considered it but managed to weigh out the options and pull through...

<--- hopes son never sees this but did some dumb shit back in my teenage years.
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Not gunna touch this one

Comment

Working...
                              X