Need a tire recommendation- 205/55/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a tire recommendation- 205/55/16

Looking for a good tire recommendation in that size, prefer a lower rolling resistance and at least a 50,000 mile tire. Any suggestions? Need 4 FYI.

We run a cooper on our Jetta. Quietest tire I've ever had on it. I'll get the exact name when the wife gets home.
    Last edited by Grimpala; 08-24-2011, 01:55 PM.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

I liked the Eagle GT on my sentra Spec V

Comment

Cooper CS4
          G'Day Mate

Comment

michelin.....

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

Originally posted by my fear View Post
              michelin.....
              Top choice but they usually come with a top price. Bfg's might be a better bang for the buck.

Comment

$97 each, 65,000 warranty

They may not be the cheapest thing out there, but they are a lot of tire for the money.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

ze-512 falkn = great cheap tire
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes

$97 each, 65,000 warranty

They may not be the cheapest thing out there, but they are a lot of tire for the money.
                    Will ntb or discount tire price match tire rack?

Comment

What are yalls thoughts on the hankook h727's? they are priced well and have high reviews

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        Will ntb or discount tire price match tire rack?
                        Discount tire might. I think their usual policy is only matching local prices. Never hurts to ask though. I don't know what NTB's policy is, but again, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Discount tire might. I think their usual policy is only matching local prices. Never hurts to ask though. I don't know what NTB's policy is, but again, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
                          Actually they all do, but they factor in about $40 shipping.

Comment

Working...
                          X