NCD back on DFWMustangs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCD back on DFWMustangs?

I've been asked by several people to please come back on here and show my work(my own forum).

Is this something you guys want? Or would you rather I just stay gone like I have been?
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

I feel it's you're own call. Personally never had a problem with you, but hate to see you get all pissed off again.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think you know the answer to that nick.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

We'll have a circle jerk to celebrate your return!
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I certainly don't see any reason why not.

Comment

I'm pretty sure 99% of us are cool with you coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              I feel it's you're own call. Personally never had a problem with you, but hate to see you get all pissed off again.
              This

Comment

Nick- you need to deal with bigger issues if you need to evan ask.

Stop being a goddamn drama queen about it. Either come back and ignore the assholes or write off the board and stay off.

But if you want the board to give you some self-esteem that you cant give yourself, you will find yourself disappointed.

I don't have anything against you, just being honest.

Comment

what jedi said.

Comment

Will it help your business? If so, then by all means.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      Nick- you need to deal with bigger issues if you need to evan ask.

Stop being a goddamn drama queen about it. Either come back and ignore the assholes or write off the board and stay off.

But if you want the board to give you some self-esteem that you cant give yourself, you will find yourself disappointed.

I don't have anything against you, just being honest.
                      X2 I think you're probably a good dude but you let people get to you. Come back and say fuck all the haters and you'll be good.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Not being a drama queen about it at all. Just asking a question. It's either yes or no. Don't need any self esteem boosts, or anything of the sort, was asked by several people that they want me back, and I'm asking the group. If you do, then you do. If not, then I won't. Simple as that.

Comment

you know the group. you know how everyone acts on here... so F them and do what you want
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Most of us need you back. You're a detailing hass.

Comment

I don't recall anyone telling to leave. You left from the drama. Who cares what we think. If you do, awesome, but are you gonna handle all the shit that's gonna come with it? I've have no problems with you at all. I say yes, and just deal with all the other shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X