• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Hey I'm at a buck fity now

The doc said I got a fast metabolism
    Meth does that.

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Okay, and? I'm not that terrible of a human being judging by those records. No felon.
    Liar. You're habitual law breaker. You're still a punk kid and already been arrested WAY more times than the typical American. lol.

Sorry I've never touched a drug in my life other then weed and alcohol. I can't really help it genetically I was born skinny. Dad and brother are the same way.
    Liar. Your Dad and brother are probably just as fucked up as you are which would explain your behavior with the wonderful examples you had.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Can you help being a low life piece of shit that plays the victim about every situation you put yourself into?
      Huh? I admit I smoked a lot of weed. Went to jail for those incidents too. Who denied that or said I was the victim? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Meth does that.

Liar. You're habitual law breaker. You're still a punk kid and already been arrested WAY more times than the typical American. lol.

Liar. Your Dad and brother are probably just as fucked up as you are which would explain your behavior with the wonderful examples you had.
        Probably. I haven't had many examples in life. I just live and learn as I go.

Actually I don't really break the law anymore. I'm on the right path. I work and come home thats about it! sucks being 23 feel so old now.

Comment

A cat fart
          LMAO @ cat fart!!!!!!!!!

BTW, holy shit, you can go to jail for 30 days, if you're caught with weed here????????
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            LMAO @ cat fart!!!!!!!!!

BTW, holy shit, you can go to jail for 30 days, if you're caught with weed????????
            Yeah here in Texas. Little bit too much time if you ask me, IMO.

30 days in jail will fuck somebody up worse then when they went in for over something like that.

Comment

LMAO @ cat fart!!!!!!!!!

BTW, holy shit, you can go to jail for 30 days, if you're caught with weed here????????
              I'd be willing to bet $100 there is more to the story.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I'd be willing to bet $100 there is more to the story.

Stevo
                Don't you think it'd be in my record?

Comment

• I can't believe this is still going. Pepper either you like the drama or you don't know when to walk away. Anything you say will keep fueling the fire until you pay up, I don't know why you are even bothering to argue.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    I can't believe this is still going. Pepper either you like the drama or you don't know when to walk away. Anything you say will keep fueling the fire until you pay up, I don't know why you are even bothering to argue.
                    Because I haven't left yet. I'll keep at this tomorrow unless they ban me.

Especially when my probation officer shows up as Matt has claimed to notify already. I at least need to follow up and let you all know I'm still here.

Comment

Actually I was in the wrong place wrong time.
                      Wow, you've just described everyone who has ever committed a crime as an explanation after the fact. Great job dumbass.

Huh? I admit I smoked a lot of weed. Went to jail for those incidents too. Who denied that or said I was the victim? LOL

You've been playing the victim about owing Brent Money for about 400 replies, just in THIS thread alone.

Comment

Actually I was in the wrong place wrong time. 5 friends in a rental car. The driver had a paintball gun and started shooting some skaters who wouldn't get out of the road. then everyone took their turn doing some damage. I was the only one who knew better but obviously didn't know better then to take the blame.
                        Riiiight. You're high/drunk with a car load of friends out assaulting random people, but then suddenly get a conscience and didn't take part while under the influence. LMAO. Your story has got so many holes in it that it's a wonder you didn't get a bunch of time over it.

So, not only are you a liar and a bet welcher, but a sniveling little follower of your junkie friends, a substance abuser, a person with no consideration of others driving under the influence who was clearly the jail bitch at 135lbs.

L-O-S-E-R

Comment

Wow, you've just described everyone who has ever committed a crime as an explanation after the fact. Great job dumbass.

You've been playing the victim about owing Brent Money for about 400 replies, just in THIS thread alone.
                          Damn I've replied 400 times?

Comment

LMAO @ cat fart!!!!!!!!!

Someone feeling nervous?

Comment

Riiiight. You're high/drunk with a car load of friends out assaulting random people, but then suddenly get a conscience and didn't take part while under the influence. LMAO. Your story has got so many holes in it that it's a wonder you didn't get a bunch of time over it.

So, not only are you a liar and a bet welcher, but a sniveling little follower of your junkie friends, a substance abuser, a person with no consideration of others driving under the influence who was clearly the jail bitch at 135lbs.

L-O-S-E-R

That's some first 48 shit right there!

Comment

L-O-S-E-R

Wait... what? Who said we were out fucked up driving around? Most certainly not Steve.

I swear you guys love to make shit up. All you do is twist shit around, lmao!!

Comment

Working...
                                X