First day back to school, teacher sends homework home for parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day back to school, teacher sends homework home for parents

My wife just got home from picking up our kids on their first day to school, and finds a note from one of the teachers that tells us (the parents) to write an essay describing our child to be turned in by Wednesday. I had to check it myself, and sure enough it isn't for the kid to do, it is for the parents. Seriously, wtf?

I think I am going to send a note to her saying that I'll need an essay from her describing herself to us first.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

I am sure someone on here can write a colorful description of your child.

Comment

probably a miniature fat fucker.

Comment

that's whack...

Comment

good!

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            probably a miniature fat fucker.
            It could be worse, he could have aids like that one guy's kids.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Take a picture of yourself, staple it to the essay form, and write "A picture is worth a thousand words"

LOL
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                LOL!

touche'

Comment

Stevo
                  Oh snap!!!!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

My wife just got home from picking up our kids on their first day to school, and finds a note from one of the teachers that tells us (the parents) to write an essay describing our child to be turned in by Wednesday. I had to check it myself, and sure enough it isn't for the kid to do, it is for the parents. Seriously, wtf?

I think I am going to send a note to her saying that I'll need an essay from her describing herself to us first.

Stevo

lmgdfao... Man, I don't know how you parents operate in todays retarded ass world. You'd actually think the teacher would have sent out a brief note about themselves in this scenario, and then I could actually see it being appropriate. Jesus, go from reading Als zero tolerance thread to this. Holy fuckballs.

Comment

tell her to join the forum...
                      i got the same shit...
                      first class white trash

Comment

Wow, that would actually piss me off. I think parents/teachers are a team of sorts and that right there seems to me - the teacher trying to be a dominate douche.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Christ. My wife is pregnant. I can't believe this is the shit I have to look forward to.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I would be at the school tomorrow to meet the teacher in person.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Tell her you are way to busy fu(king off all day on DFWMUSTANGS.NET to do any damn homework.

Comment

Working...
                              X