No announcement yet.

Texas students sent from classroom to courtroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you expect when "they" tell you can't use corporal punishment on your own kids?
    Just another unintended result of the assholes in office thinking that THEY know how to better manage your life's decisions.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      What do you expect when "they" tell you can't use corporal punishment on your own kids?
      Just another unintended result of the assholes in office thinking that THEY know how to better manage your life's decisions.

"This message is ignored because MildBill is a big tittybaby."

Comment

When teachers/school administrators no longer have the authority to discipline kids, they turned to the easiest available option: law enforcement.

I do not think it is right, but when kids tell teachers/admins "You can't touch me."
        If I were in the admin's shoes, I would do the same.

Frivolous lawsuits are destroying this country. You cannot legislate common sense and the attempts to do so, put us on the path we find ourselves on now!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          This is outrageous. Time to start lawsuits against the school and demanding legislation that changes that
          Lawsuits and legislation are what caused this mess. Parents need to step up and be parents, not count on someone else to do their job.
          Last edited by Chas_svo; 08-23-2011, 01:33 PM.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I agree, but I think it is more accurate to call it the Criminalization of America.

We are taking small every day incidents that are easily solved and handing it over to the police and courts to deal with. We are truly living in the days of a Police state.

Soon it won't matter if you have a felony conviction on your background check, because just about everyone else will have one too. I predict that it is going to get to the point where everyone says, "Fuck It" because they are screwed no matter what they do.
            Exactly this. If they can criminalize the population, they have effectively removed many rights with little to no effort. Can't vote them out if you're a scumbag criminal!
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
            X