DFWMS detectives unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWMS detectives unite!

Friends xbox was stolen, we have his number, plates, full name and address. The guy is on parole.

DFWMS thread:
    Easiest dealing I've ever had. Posted it up day before yesterday, on the very slow Waco CL. I didnt expect anything. Second caller buys it. Guy gets out of his truck, with money in hand. Immediately hands me money, he ask if it comes with a faucet, we load it up, and he is gone. He was here no more than 60 seconds.

CL ad:

Police have been notified but more or less we were told there is nothing they could do.
    Whats next? Any tips or suggestions?

I was there when this happened, no it was a little more complicated than you think. called the cops and they came shortly after to file a report. We got his license plate number and gave his phone number and LP number to the cops. This is the information I could obtain over the internet. He is on parole and has committed many other crimes (a big reason why me and my friends havent knocked on his door.) Feel free to do whatever with this information. PS if any police officers want to help me out please PM me.

817 524 7484
    LP-by4 f793
    Marvin Earl Jackson
    DL:027424736, DOB:Jan 1, 1988
    1981 Oldsmobile
    6601 BLACKBERRY DR, 76016

Other CL adds he has posted

2003 Oxford White Cobra
    Fully Built with a funny idle
    2003 Sonic Blue Ranger
    Stock- Daily

Comment

nice ad, sorry for your friend's experience. Can't spell niggie without "stupid mother fucker".
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

go get your shit back?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          go get your shit back?

god bless.
          x2 and ask him if he will come down to $200 on the laptop while your there.

Comment

go get your shit back?

god bless.
            Or call a nigga back when he says it's an emergency. Fucking lousy ass "friend."
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              x2 and ask him if he will come down to $200 on the laptop while your there.
              No shit. Also can you see if he has any xbox shit for sale?

From CL ad

"This is a steal . It works perfectly, never freezes or overheats! This has been in extremely great care and I still have the original box for transport."

Maybe he took that line literally.
              Last edited by Mike; 11-29-2010, 02:25 PM.

Comment

wha? i just updated the iphone and now i need a passcode to get my voicemail. what happened? geor let a hamster loose in his ass again?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

my previous post said that he is in parole and has committed many other crimes thats why i havent gone to his house, because he might have a gun or guns...
                  2003 Oxford White Cobra
                  Fully Built with a funny idle
                  2003 Sonic Blue Ranger
                  Stock- Daily

Comment

wha? i just updated the iphone and now i need a passcode to get my voicemail. what happened? geor let a hamster loose in his ass again?

god bless.
                    Doesn't matter now. I found a real friend.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Snoman_23 View Post
                      my previous post said that he is in parole and has committed many other crimes thats why i havent gone to his house, because he might have a gun or guns...
                      Just take a knife.

Comment

He might sell one to you if he has any extras. Apparently, paying for shit isn't high on his list, but gettin' your money might be. I bet he robs everyone he's dealing with. Parole is too long of a leash for him.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Man up and go get your shit back. How did he manage to steal it?

Comment

Crackhead negro ain't answering his two stolen phones. He answered once and hung up on me when I told him I was calling in reference to his Craigslist ad.

- geof
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

i assure you he leaves his house at one time on another. you young kids need to learn how to work. you would be shocked at the level of cooperation you can get out of people when you approach the the "right" way.

god bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X