vinyl wraps or tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vinyl wraps or tint

I Need this done for 2 windows at my work.. does anyone on here do either? I would prefer a wrap with the biz logo on it if possible... If its tinted i would just want them completely blacked out where no sun can travel through them.. If anyone could help me out please shoot me a pm or reccommend someone. Thanks
    "PSH!!!"

We print and install them.

Comment

email sent
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Wat window.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Wat window.
          Those two in the smoking section with the busted blinds... wanna vinyl wrap those windows with the biz logo
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Gay

Comment

Logos out? You may want to confirm with the city that you can do that without violating any codes.

Comment

Gay
                Your face is gay!! got any other ideas? please let me know soon as its the only thing i could come up with... new blinds will just get broken again
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Logos out? You may want to confirm with the city that you can do that without violating any codes.
                  logo's dont face the street it going on two doors on out private patio. and actually the logo will be facing inside the restaurant.. just want a wrap to keep the sun completely out so there is no glare on the tv's.. those windows face west
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    logo's dont face the street it going on two doors on out private patio. and actually the logo will be facing inside the restaurant.. just want a wrap to keep the sun completely out so there is no glare on the tv's.. those windows face west
                    Yeah, I understand why, just know some cities are a pita about that stuff. Sounds like you have it covered though.. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Yeah, I understand why, just know some cities are a pita about that stuff. Sounds like you have it covered though.. No pun intended.
                      Flower Mound cited me while in was putting up the Blockbuster window stickers one Tuesday. Didn't take much to get it dismissed and re-cited to the actual corporation, but it was still a pain in the ass for us because we had been doing it for years with no recourse. Apparently one day the mayor drove by and saw a movie poster they thought was offensive and told the cops to cite ME PERSONALLY. I hate Flower Mound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Flower Mound cited me while in was putting up the Blockbuster window stickers one Tuesday. Didn't take much to get it dismissed and re-cited to the actual corporation, but it was still a pain in the ass for us because we had been doing it for years with no recourse. Apparently one day the mayor drove by and saw a movie poster they thought was offensive and told the cops to cite ME PERSONALLY. I hate Flower Mound.
                        That's messed up. lol

I have heard that Flower Mound is exceptionally bad.

Comment

Your face is gay!! got any other ideas? please let me know soon as its the only thing i could come up with... new blinds will just get broken again
                          It's a business. Shit breaks and gets replaced. A vinyl covering will cover the window completely and part of the awesomeness of that place is the view of the lake.

Comment

It's a business. Shit breaks and gets replaced. A vinyl covering will cover the window completely and part of the awesomeness of that place is the view of the lake.
                            We have never opened those blinds.. not since I've worked there
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Those two in the smoking section with the busted blinds... wanna vinyl wrap those windows with the biz logo
                              I guess I just don't know what you're talking about then as I've seen the smoking section blinds open many times. Unless I haven't. But I have. I'm almost certain. Right?

Comment

Working...
                              X