• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    You kinda messed that up.

my plan is better since it is only two steps

Comment

I windowed the block on my Suzuki Samurai on a trail way off the main road, the way it threw the rod it didn't puncture the water jacket, just put two holes the size of golf balls on each side and broke the rod/piston. I poured the extra quart of oil in it I kept under the seat and stuffed my socks in the holes since I had nothing else, then limped it off the trail and 12 miles back home on three cylinders.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

The warehouse/shipping/receiving/sales of the company I just started at.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          The warehouse/shipping/receiving/sales of the company I just started at.
          If it needs help let me know. Logistics is what I do for a living.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            If it needs help let me know. Logistics is what I do for a living.
            Me too

PM me your contact info, this situation is pretty unique and the fact we're running at 120% of goal for the year, making a profit and still getting things accomplished at the volume we are running is amazing. My task is to fix it, which I'll do, but I'll probably need a body guard when all is said and done.

Comment

Working...
            X