Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to the new Cowboy's stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
    took girlfriend to first thanksgiving game, spent over 500 bux..lesson learned...its over rated and over priced
    Worth every penny of that $500 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Hookup please. Need more springrolls and shaken beef in my life
      no shit!!!! dude have you not tried the Torpedo Shrimp?? love the Shaken beef and the crispy chicken springrolls are the shit, dont forget about the boba Tea.... nectarine is the best they got!

Comment

Overhyped and overpriced. It is precisely engineered to cater to the stereotypical Dallas Douchebag. Your seats sound great, but I promise Jerry will sell you a real shitty seat too, for a lot of money. My favorite part is the Idiocracy 'watch the event on the worlds biggest TV instead of watching it in front of your face' bullshit. You cant help but stare at the damned thing, especially if your view of he field is obstructed by it.

I've been to a couple of events there but I'm shocked at how it feels less like watching a Badass sports event and more like...

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        walking around a mall. So much fun.
        Shyeeah.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Lmfao @ $50 for two drinks and two hot dogs. Exaggerate much?
          You've either not gone to a game or didn't purchase anything while you were there. If the opportunity presents itself, prepare for foodstuff/merchandise sticker shock.

Comment

Ok, I'm fat but the 100 level end zone seats are so close together that you can not sit shoulder to shoulder. You either have to sit sideways or one person has to lean forward and the next back. No lie, the seats are small.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Overhyped and overpriced. It is precisely engineered to cater to the stereotypical Dallas Douchebag. Your seats sound great, but I promise Jerry will sell you a real shitty seat too, for a lot of money. My favorite part is the Idiocracy 'watch the event on the worlds biggest TV instead of watching it in front of your face' bullshit. You cant help but stare at the damned thing, especially if your view of he field is obstructed by it.
              Row 1 seats on visitor's side, it's great.

Comment

i doubt i will ever go unless someone pays for me(ticket/parking/food/drinks/alcohol), so unless i hit the lottery or marry a rich bitch i ain't going!

but i could really care less cause i would rather just watch it with some friends at home

Comment

watch out for the ice that builds up on the roof.
                  http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

i went to the George Strait concert when it first opened. I didn't walk around much, but it was pretty sweet. Paid $20 to park on the other side of the Rangers stadium.
                    Originally posted by 56482
                    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Working...
                    X