Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been to the new Cowboy's stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Now Andre, we all know you just posted this to rub it in our faces..

Solid barg!
    1/2 maybe

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    He's a CPA?
    But I'm not posting my Lic#
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      this one no matter where you sit you wind up looking up at the stupid big screen....
      This!

I was given tickets last year.
      Still cost me $100 to go.
      Parking $50
      2 hot dogs and two drinks $50

If you've a family it is far too expensive to take them to a game these days.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Is that what you youngsters are calling it these days?

Stevo
        Others call it t-bagging, but yes..... that's what it's typically called these days
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
          This!

Parking $50
          Are you fucking nuts?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Nobody is responding because you called it the wrong name...its called the Death Star...and Jerry Jones is the Emperor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
              This!

Parking $50

oh man and i forgot to talk about the parking......... you have to spend 30-40 dollars to park in a shopping center thats about 2 miles away then walk over there..... luckily enough for me, my buddy owns that Sprouts restaurant off collins (his Man vs Food episode just aired last night) and he hooked me up with free receipts to put on my dash.... oh and worst of all.... THEY ONLY SERVE MILLER LITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh man and i forgot to talk about the parking......... you have to spend 30-40 dollars to park in a shopping center thats about 2 miles away then walk over there..... luckily enough for me, my buddy owns that Sprouts restaurant off collins (his Man vs Food episode just aired last night) and he hooked me up with free receipts to put on my dash.... oh and worst of all.... THEY ONLY SERVE MILLER LITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                They have a full bar on the lower level, when you pay for the good seats.

And parking at the stadium is cheaper than at the places across the street. We parked in the Blue lot for like 30 bucks.

Comment

my buddy owns that Sprouts restaurant off collins
                  Hookup please. Need more springrolls and shaken beef in my life

Comment

Park in Lincoln Square around Sherlocks, have some drinks and the shuttle you there. I know they do this for the Ranger Game and have to believe they do the same for the Cowboys.

Comment

Lmfao @ $50 for two drinks and two hot dogs. Exaggerate much? Waaaaah. If you paid $50, you got hosed and deserve to get ripped off.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Tickets came with a club parking blue lot 10 pass :-)
                        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

no comparison at all.. we will be there section 440 row 30 seats 29 and 30...

that translates to about the 35 yard line... visitors side... TOP... no lie.. last seat as high and you can go we'll wave
                          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

took girlfriend to first thanksgiving game, spent over 500 bux..lesson learned...its over rated and over priced

Comment

tank up at sherlocks or boomerjacks and maintain with a drink or two at the game
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I went last year to a preseason game. It was against the raiders. A buddy of mine had scored some tickets from his boss. We sat in the Hall of Fame level section C139 seats 1 & 2. It had a silver lot parking pass also. I had fun. We watched the starters play then halfway through the 2nd quarter we just walked around. We went to all the bars in each level. What tripped me out was when I saw they had gourmet sloppy joes. You'll enjoy it if you walk around. The food isn't that expensive. I think for like some nachos and 2 beers it was around $30 IIRC. I hated that they only had Miller Lite, still bought it but would've preferred Budlight. Just walk around and explore, Its only preseason.

And its nothing like Texas Stadium. It has that feeling but once you see it from the inside it will make you feel tiny.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X