No announcement yet.

Billadelphia on 183 in Bedford closing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The main part of the shopping center will not be torn down. Gas station, mexican inn, and possibly part of the building next to cycle gear will be torn down. Staying at this point. Rent is too high most places.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
      He also needs to move to an area that isnt turning into Little Juarez..... Keller would be killer place for him to go.
      The area isn't bad at all.

I'm pretty sad they are shutting down. I've lived in Bedford for a long time and never really knew about that place, until I saw it posted on here. I think I went last year and was hooked.

I'll cheat on my diet and grab one this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        The area isn't bad at all.

I'm pretty sad they are shutting down. I've lived in Bedford for a long time and never really knew about that place, until I saw it posted on here. I think I went last year and was hooked.

I'll cheat on my diet and grab one this weekend.
        its not i lived there for 8 years, im sad to see it go, im actually wanting to move back into the Euless area again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          What he needs is a food trailer, so he can be Mobile-Billadelphias!

Brent, head over there and give him the scoop!
          If I had the cash, I'd buy the place. It's for sale.

The one across from the stadium closed forever ago. Back before the new stadium opened. They jacked up the rent.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I see the Razzoos in Beford/Euless has already closed too. Damn.

Comment

I wish they could push it out enough to tear down the shitty apartments on Highway 10 between Euless Main and 157.

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                Apparently they are about to start the expansion of 183 which is great but lord I hope they do 820 east and north or it won't do much to help. So that is why they are shutting down.
                They are I-35w and 820 then east of there.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  They are I-35w and 820 then east of there.
                  Good cause that place is a nightmare. I noticed the stuff last week headed west right before 377

Comment

Originally posted by 94form2000z View Post
                    Good cause that place is a nightmare. I noticed the stuff last week headed west right before 377
                    Yeah... I fuck with that shit every... single... day... I'm trying to figure out how they are going to expand the bridges and shit to accommodate 3 more lanes each way.

Comment

Damn those were some good sandwiches, I ate at the one in Arlington all the time when I was in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        My birthday is going to be the end of the world!

School starts, this place is closing, soccer season starts, ugh....If I see a locust this weekend, I'm going to just go ahead and drink the kool-aid..
                        I'm not even going to bother putting pants on if it's the end of the world....

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        What he needs is a food trailer, so he can be MoBilladelphias!
                        Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                          They are plowing the shit out of Precinct line and 183 buildings. Wonder how damn wide they are going to make it since they tore down the Albertsons, subway building and just yesterday the strip mall that had Starbucks in it.

Heck Burger king is empty, leaving only Mc D's and Outback (so far). Instead of our office being 1/2 mile south of 183, we will only be a 1/4 mile by the looks of it.
                          Mc D's, Outback and CiCi's have to go too, and I think the Noteboom law office builiding has to go too.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Mc D's, Outback and CiCi's have to go too, and I think the Noteboom law office builiding has to go too.
                            Damn, that's going to be hella wide section then considering how much they dug out the other side of the freeway.

On a side note: Does the state pay these businesses what their worth + property value, or do they use Imminent domain and pay penny's on the dollar and force them to leave?
                            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                            Speedlogix Catch Can
                            Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                              Damn, that's going to be hella wide section then considering how much they dug out the other side of the freeway.

On a side note: Does the state pay these businesses what their worth + property value, or do they use Imminent domain and pay penny's on the dollar and force them to leave?
                              That I don't know. I wish they would've made me an offer on my house, I don't want to live next to a mega freeway.

Comment

This sucks! I use to eat there all the time when I lived in Bedford I guess I will have to go to Fred's for my phili fix.
                                sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Working...
                                X