Police: La. man decapitated disabled son, 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    What sickens me more is he put the head on the driveway for the mom to see when she came home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/15...isabled-son-7/

I would have either died from a heart attack right there on the spot.... or gone into a blind rage and skinned that mother fucker alive
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      What sickens me more is he put the head on the driveway for the mom to see when she came home.

I swear, with articles like this and one like Undertaker, people just don't value human life anymore.
      "He said when he put his head out by the side of the road it was so the mother would see it when she came by," Silverii said. He said Wright's only explanation for doing so was "just that he wanted her to feel stupid when she saw the head."

W.T.F...?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        I would have either died from a heart attack right there on the spot.... or gone into a blind rage and skinned that mother fucker alive
        She didn't see it. She came home to police tape blocking her driveway.

Comment

Based off your posts and most strong willed women I know - he would be a muscle exposed mf'er right after you figured out there was no helping the little one.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
            She didn't see it. She came home to police tape blocking her driveway.
            Yeah I read that..... I was just imagining for a moment what it would be like to come home to something so unspeakable....The lord was definitely looking out for her upon her return home.

This quote is a little.... WTF?

"He was maybe the best thing that ever happened to me," his mother, Jesslyn Lirette, said at the news conference.

Then again she'll never be right in the head again after something like this

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Based off your posts and most strong willed women I know - he would be a muscle exposed mf'er right after you figured out there was no helping the little one.
              I would definitely never be right in the head after that... by the time the police realized what happened... my son would have a proper burial .... and I'd be dancing around his corpse dangling upside down over a bonfire in my backyard, while wearing his skin for a coat and his blood for war paint. I'd make sure the body looked like something out of the movie Predator before I was done.

Comment

Yeah I read that..... I was just imagining for a moment what it would be like to come home to something so unspeakable....The lord was definitely looking out for her upon her return home.

This quote is a little.... WTF?

"He was maybe the best thing that ever happened to me," his mother, Jesslyn Lirette, said at the news conference.

Then again she'll never be right in the head again after something like this
                I'm sure she is in complete shock. Being backwoods bayou, that probably doesn't help, either.

I'm with you. I would have killed a mother effer. There would be no maybe, he would've died, and I doubt the cops wouldn't have lifted a finger to stop her from doing it.

Comment

So sad!

Poor kiddo

Comment

Holy mother of all things fucked this is sick. Fuck shooting him that's too quick, it time to stuff him in a burlap sack and beat his ass with reeds.

Comment

good god!

Comment

Working...
                      X