Coconut Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coconut Water

Fuckin' A I'm hooked on this shit. I first tried it drinking it straight from coconuts in VN, been drinking it ever since. It seems to be gaining in popularity here because I see more and more stores carrying it. If only Costco would stock it so I could buy it in bulk.

It quenches my thirst like nothing else, and one serving has as much potassium as two bananas. More electrolytes than Gatorade too. I hear it's real popular with runners now.

Anyone else drink it? You can get it at the Asian stores with pulp in it. It's good too, but I prefer without.

Personal Trainers at work love it. I tried it once and it's not my thing.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Some NFL teams have switched out gatorade for coconut water.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

i usually drink a can after jiu jitsu practice. I had it in jamaica and got hooked. Only place I have found it is whole foods and that place gets expensive.

Comment

Won't that stuff give you the runs like nobody's business?

Comment

I started takeing some to work last week. I keep it on ice so its ice cold. Its smoother tasting for me when its ice cold.

Comment

Originally posted by jasone View Post
              i usually drink a can after jiu jitsu practice. I had it in jamaica and got hooked. Only place I have found it is whole foods and that place gets expensive.
              Tom Thumb has it as well.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I drink it but I think it taste nasty. It is so good for you though, so I force myself to do it.

Comment

That's mostly what I drink on the islands. It works wonders for hangovers. I thought the locals were full of shit, but it's good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Won't that stuff give you the runs like nobody's business?
                    Coconut water != coconut milk.

Coconut water really is like 95% water. It comes from young, green coconuts... no ill effects.
                    Coconut milk (pressed from a mature coconut, lots of oils) is the one that can make people deuce.

I also don't think I have ever typed coconut so many times.

Comment

I drink it all the time, here in Costa Rica they have it everywhere.

Comment

I saw that stuff at Kroger a couple weeks ago and almost grabbed a bottle untill I saw the price. It was like $3.50 for small bottle if I remember correct!

Comment

I read a report that stated chocolae milke was better for dehydration than any sports drink on the market. strange.

Comment

It is the shit, I drink it all the time.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Love that stuff. There's this one philipino brand that is sold at shadier gas stations with little chunks of coconut in it. Little white steel can with green lettering. Lots of calories though if I remember right.

Comment

Working...
                              X