massage chairs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massage chairs...

anyone have one of the electronic ones kinda like the ones at the airports? not talking about those cheap vibrating chairs but the ones that actuall have the different types of massages. ive been thinking of getting one but not sure if it'd be one of those deals thats cool for a few times then just sits in the way... if you've got one what brands should i look for?

I got to parlors to get my massages

Comment

We did some work on a Panasonic, then had to Test it thoroughly.

It's nice but, I don't know if it was $4k nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
        anyone have one of the electronic ones kinda like the ones at the airports? not talking about those cheap vibrating chairs but the ones that actuall have the different types of massages. ive been thinking of getting one but not sure if it'd be one of those deals thats cool for a few times then just sits in the way... if you've got one what brands should i look for?
        I sat in some at Costco about a year ago and whatever brand it was, was bad a$$. They were really really adjustable and even rubbed your calves. I think they went from 1600 to 3600. For 3600 I need a reach around or something dang.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

well i sat in one at the fair last year that was about 3k but last weekend i saw one at big lots that did the exact same thing for $800. the thing was bad ass and had the recliner and leg part with all that jazz and it was actually a decent looking chair too. like i said though i didn't wanna get it on impulse if it ends up being one of those things thats cool a few times then a waste...

Comment

I have some lazy boys for sale for real cheap if u want to come check them out
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

My wife gives me all the massages I could want.

Comment

I have an iJoy chair that has 3 or 4 different programs w/ the heavy rollers. When I first bought it, I used it every day. Now, I might use once a month.

I would check out getting a refurb model from sharper image or brookstone... they carry a warranty

http://www.brookstone.com/massage-ch...air|L1_Massage

Comment

We have an ijoy. We got it when they first came out. Haven't felt a better one yet. You can get the ijoy 2400 from costco for like 700, or one of the earlier models cheaper.

ijoy... you can thank me later.

Comment

Whatever chair you get, be sure to enjoy an ice cold glass of coconut water afterwards to complete the experience and get the maximum enjoyment out of it. if cost is a concern, try delivering pizza's for extra cash too.

Comment

I just ask the roommate if I need a massage.... Usually works.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        whatever chair you get, be sure to enjoy an ice cold glass of coconut water afterwards to complete the experience and get the maximum enjoyment out of it. If cost is a concern, try delivering pizza's for extra cash too.
                        lmao

Comment

Working...
                        X