Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a dumb ass drop his new harley right in front of me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a dumb ass drop his new harley right in front of me.

coming off of 121 to 35 going north on the service road in front of garden ridge and some jack wagon pulled out of one of the parking lots and almost clipped a suburban that was in front of me. the wanna-be biker slammed on the brakes and bit it with about 10 cars about to flatten his ass. i hit the hazards giving him a second to get up. then i noticed that his leg was under the bike. i hopped out and went to picked his bike up off his leg. i asked if his ok and he mumbled something about he just bought it and was just learning how to ride. i tried to get him to push it off the side of the road but he insisted he was fine,and tried to restart it right there. so i left him sitting there with a line of cars waiting on him to get a move on.

he was the typical Rolex rider. leather boots, sun glasses and a bandana around his head.
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

man that sucks!

did you get pics?

Comment

No pics of said crash?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Where's the pix??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

This is becoming more typical with the gas prices going up.....

Comment

sorry, i took pictures but accidentally dropped my phone in my big gulp when i got back in the truck. anyone know how to dry it out?

Comment

Had an enounter with the same type a few years ago outside my old apartment complex in plano. Cept the guy faceplanted himself into the rear tailgate of a pickup truck. New bike, loud pipes - was ripping it up preston and didnt see the truck in his lane. Care flight tok him, but pretty sure it turned into a fatality as his face was destroyed. All he was wearing were raquetball goggles.

Comment

What a dumbass. I just got a bike myself but it is no where near brand new and I am taking my time getting comfortable
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I almost dropped a Rocket 3 at the Triumph dealer once, that would have sucked. Went from my 375 pound Buell to an 800 pound cruiser, not a good plan. It didn't take long to get comfortable on it but they handle considerably different!

Kudos for stopping. Hopefully he figures out how to ride it before he turns into a statistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                    What a dumbass. I just got a bike myself but it is no where near brand new and I am taking my time getting comfortable
                    i would not make rush hour traffic my training ground

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                      sorry, i took pictures but accidentally dropped my phone in my big gulp when i got back in the truck. anyone know how to dry it out?
                      The microwave.

Comment

New rider, and no helmet? Great idea....
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Stick it in a bag of rice for 24 hours.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Put it in a bag of rice

Comment

put it in the oven and heat it to 375 for 2 hours...make sure to leave the battery in so it will get dried out too.

Comment

Working...
                              X