Ftp !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    Maybe it's modded? I've had stock Hondas, I could do 90 in a school zone without attracting attention.

When I had a daily driven fox with dumps/lopey idle/draglites/cowl hood I always got stopped. Would sometimes get fix-it tickets, but I never got a speeding ticket in any of my Mustangs.

When I was a sr in HS I got stopped on the way too school, to work, and home from work in one day. No tickets. I got out early for co-op, 3 stops in about 8 hours, didn't travel more than 10 miles. My personal best.
    Justin that Mustang of yours just looks like its speeding and drag racing even when its parked.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      In no specific order I get five screens to look at. One shows me insurance information, one has vehicle information (registration etc), one is the regional screen (local) for city warrants attached to the car, one is the TCIC (state), and one is the NCIC (national). The insurance has policy info and confirms insurance or not, however you are still required to have the card. The MVR screen has vehicle info like color, style, and tells me if your cars registration is out, plus registered owner and address. If the TCIC/NCIC screens light up it is usually a bad thing like a stolen car or sexual offender hits for some of the worst offenders. We use to get the HEAT hits but not so much anymore. Pretty much the same thing when we run your license in the car. DL screen, regional screen, NCIC and TCIC.
      Yours tells you the color?

Comment

Yes. The state just started putting color on title transfer papers. You should be seeing them more and more.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
          Ok now that I have the LEO's attn what all do y'all get when you run a lic plate ? I get a shit ton of attn when I'm driven my civic but when I'm in my truck that my dad co-signed for I've never been pulled over . Yes in my younger years I was a speed freak but in the past 5 yrs I've only been pulled over for a tail light being out .and that got me for suspected DUI ,my bad being out after 9:00pm in cleburne . P.S. found not guilty !!!!!! By the way I was in the civic and they said I had a tail light out , they just couldn't prove it cause the three month old patrol car had a glitch in the camera that particular stop . ( fuckin Johnson county ) so I'm wondering what do yall see when you run a plate ? My dads record shows up cause he was on top of the loan and I get pulled over for having a license plate light that's not bright enough in the civic . I only drive it for the 40 mpg it gets, but I'm getting sick of this shit ! If they can't profile a person for having 26" rims on a crown Vic how can they mess with me on my way home from WORK !

their ya go i highlighted your problem. i got pulled over by DPS doing 70 coming back from glen rose. he told me the speed limit was 65 but the last sign i had passed said 70. idk. he searched my 02 ford ranger and found a gun. i told him i was coming back from the range and showed him proof of such and he arrested me for unlawful CCW. had to spend the night in Johnson County jail. charges got dropped after i found a lawyer that didn’t have his head up a cows ass. that entire county is a fuck hole.

Comment

Yes. The state just started putting color on title transfer papers. You should be seeing them more and more.
            just had to get the registration for the wifes car last week and they asked what color it was. i thought that was new.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's amazing that they can destroy your weekend and there's no recourse . Thanks for the info on what y'all get when you run a plate . As far as riced out I have a set of 16 inch Acura rims on it and tinted windows kinda low key if ya ask me . And yes in cleburne if you aren't driving a luxury car or big ass truck , and god forbid it be dark ,you will get harrased . In 2009 Johnson county had 4000 arrests 3200 of them came from cleburne PD. the cops suck out here . Cleburne only has 35,000 people in it so almost 10% of the population went to jail that year . Yes I know some were repeat offenders but you get the point ,right.
              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                My screen name is more related to the thousands of dollars I've poured in to my reef tank dumb ass . On the bright side this is the closest you've been to a whitty comment in a long time so take a bow fuck stick ! We love window lickers here
                Holy fuck, I love this kid!!! LOL
                Originally posted by Vertnut
                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Well hell... Ill have to look this up Thursday. Now if they can get the registration stickers to scan correctly and show color etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X