Ftp !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp !!!!!

Ok now that I have the LEO's attn what all do y'all get when you run a lic plate ? I get a shit ton of attn when I'm driven my civic but when I'm in my truck that my dad co-signed for I've never been pulled over . Yes in my younger years I was a speed freak but in the past 5 yrs I've only been pulled over for a tail light being out .and that got me for suspected DUI ,my bad being out after 9:00pm in cleburne . P.S. found not guilty !!!!!! By the way I was in the civic and they said I had a tail light out , they just couldn't prove it cause the three month old patrol car had a glitch in the camera that particular stop . ( fuckin Johnson county ) so I'm wondering what do yall see when you run a plate ? My dads record shows up cause he was on top of the loan and I get pulled over for having a license plate light that's not bright enough in the civic . I only drive it for the 40 mpg it gets, but I'm getting sick of this shit ! If they can't profile a person for having 26" rims on a crown Vic how can they mess with me on my way home from WORK !
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
    Ok now that I have the LEO's attn what all do y'all get when you run a lic plate ? I get a shit ton of attn when I'm driven my civic but when I'm in my truck that my dad co-signed for I've never been pulled over . Yes in my younger years I was a speed freak but in the past 5 yrs I've only been pulled over for a tail light being out .and that got me for suspected DUI ,my bad being out after 9:00pm in cleburne . P.S. found not guilty !!!!!! By the way I was in the civic and they said I had a tail light out , they just couldn't prove it cause the three month old patrol car had a glitch in the camera that particular stop . ( fuckin Johnson county ) so I'm wondering what do yall see when you run a plate ? My dads record shows up cause he was on top of the loan and I get pulled over for having a license plate light that's not bright enough in the civic . I only drive it for the 40 mpg it gets, but I'm getting sick of this shit ! If they can't profile a person for having 26" rims on a crown Vic how can they mess with me on my way home from WORK !
    Unless you're a sex offender or other type of known offender (ie robber, ect...) it only says your address...

Comment

It's shows almost if not everything. I got a speeding ticket when I was 17, got it taken care of. Guess what it still shows up when they pull my shit.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        It's shows almost if not everything. I got a speeding ticket when I was 17, got it taken care of. Guess what it still shows up when they pull my shit.
        That's from your license not license plate.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          That's from your license not license plate.
          Yeah, I re-read that bloated paragraph and a light bulb went off.

Comment

I guess I'm just pissed off at all the " love " the civic gets me . I live in alvorado and coach soccer in cleburne . So I'm screwed as far as cops that have nothing better to do than mess with what they suspect to be a kid " out after dark " . I could do 90 past them in the cummins and they don't bat a eye ,,,,, but in the civic I get pissed on for 38 in a 35 . By the way that's what's got me hacked off tonight !
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Do you have a fat cannon on that thing? Is it riced out just a little bit?

Comment

Your screen name gives me reason to suspect why they are pulling you over.....
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My screen name is more related to the thousands of dollars I've poured in to my reef tank dumb ass . On the bright side this is the closest you've been to a whitty comment in a long time so take a bow fuck stick ! We love window lickers here

Comment

My screen name is more related to the thousands of dollars I've poured in to my reef tank dumb ass . On the bright side this is the closest you've been to a whitty comment in a long time so take a bow fuck stick ! We love window lickers here
                      I didn't realize it cost that much to grow pot in a tank.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

In no specific order I get five screens to look at. One shows me insurance information, one has vehicle information (registration etc), one is the regional screen (local) for city warrants attached to the car, one is the TCIC (state), and one is the NCIC (national). The insurance has policy info and confirms insurance or not, however you are still required to have the card. The MVR screen has vehicle info like color, style, and tells me if your cars registration is out, plus registered owner and address. If the TCIC/NCIC screens light up it is usually a bad thing like a stolen car or sexual offender hits for some of the worst offenders. We use to get the HEAT hits but not so much anymore. Pretty much the same thing when we run your license in the car. DL screen, regional screen, NCIC and TCIC.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          I didn't realize it cost that much to grow pot in a tank.
                          Grow lights use some power fool. Not to mention the foil on the windows.

Oh and LOL at the OP thinking he is being profiled in a Honda.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I used to get profiled in my old Mustang after I reported someone pointing a gun at me driving down the road in Irving. I believe they put my car as being involved in a drive by. I waited plenty of times for 3-4 other cruisers to pull up before they would come to the window. I also got searched pretty much any time I got pulled over.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              Oh and LOL at the OP thinking he is being profiled in a Honda.
                              Maybe it's modded? I've had stock Hondas, I could do 90 in a school zone without attracting attention.

When I had a daily driven fox with dumps/lopey idle/draglites/cowl hood I always got stopped. Would sometimes get fix-it tickets, but I never got a speeding ticket in any of my Mustangs.

When I was a sr in HS I got stopped on the way too school, to work, and home from work in one day. No tickets. I got out early for co-op, 3 stops in about 8 hours, didn't travel more than 10 miles. My personal best.
                              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                              X