Who's had a Vasectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's had a Vasectomy

I'm planning on getting the pipes shut off, any one here had one? What should I expect as far as price, recovery time and pain?

Mine was a 40 dollar co pay. Really not much pain and just kind of a dull ache for a couple of weeks.

Add like 400 if you want to be knocked out for it. LOL
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I have been trying to get one for a while, but for some reason most urologists have a moral objection against performing the operation on a 22 year old.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm about to be 29 in October, and have a 5 year old. I hope they don't have a problem with me. I'm also with out health insurance so I think mine will be a little more than $40

Comment

It's like a kick in the nuts, down for a couple of days, full stride by day 8 or 9.

As far as pay, I wouldn't know outside of a copay either. Be sure to go back as scheduled and make sure they did it right. A lot of guys don't.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I have been trying to get one for a while, but for some reason most urologists have a moral objection against performing the operation on a 22 year old.
            I'm sure there are some "do it yourself" youtube vids or something.

Comment

They are no big deal, back to normal in 4-5 days.

Comment

I had mine done on a Friday morning. Went back to work on Monday. Felt 100% in a week to ten days. $35 copay for me. Total bill was around $1000. Pain was very minimal.

Comment

Mine ran $800 7 years ago. I had a vasectomy and circumcition done at the same time. Now the balls hurt good for about 3 days and about the 5th day my stitches started drying up on circumcision and I would wake up just about crying in the mornings. Talk about hating hard ons for a week!

Comment

Originally posted by qk03cobra View Post
                    Mine ran $800 7 years ago. I had a vasectomy and circumcision done at the same time. Now the balls hurt good for about 3 days and about the 5th day my stitches started drying up on circumcision and I would wake up just about crying in the mornings. Talk about hating hard ons for a week!

Comment

Denny - send me that # again. I went for a consult and pussed out. Now that I'm single again, it's forcing the issue. I don't need a third baby momma.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Roger that. Let me go find it.

Comment

Done a long time ago, in conjunction with a hernia repair. Doc called it the "double snip" first couple of days were painful, after that.. No worries. As stated, do the follow-up test, just to make sure.

Comment

Not a difficult procedure, most I saw were around 30 minutes or less. Just make sure you get a doc that has some experience; takes out the appropriate vas defrance, sutures, and/or cauterize. And the follow up to make sure you don't have any swimmers in your load.
                            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Be sure to rub one out one last time

Comment

Working...
                              X