Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate GM cars hate hate hate hate hate hate....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it will get that bad, but it doesn't look favorable for this thread.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      May I ask why you told him it worked fine if you didn't know what shape it was in?

Stevo
      Sure Stevo. Driving the car home the trans shifted smooth and fine every time. Never missed a beat. Drove the car to the store a couple times and it still worked fine. Making a tight turn I head noise and the front end would rock back and forth. After removing the motor I saw the croken CV boot and saw, looked inside and saw it was dry and had rust. No problem cause the axles are not part of the trans. After him telling me he had to talk to his buddy that wanted the trans I was doing research on trans coolers and ran across several threads talking about a shaking nose and whine noises on GM FWD cars and that it was the diff failing. Being curios I searched more to discover that the diff is inside the trans itself, guess its a chain drive kinda thing, and that usually at that point its better off to rebuild the whole thing.
      Didnt think to check the trans fluid because the thing shifted fine.
      Seeing tarnished fluid told me the trans was gonna wet the bed soon, faster if fresh fluid was put in, so I decided to junk it instead of selling it.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      LaserSVT...get out now while you can. The evidence against you is big...and you may not even realize what you're doing because that could be how youve moved through life all these years. Either way you're gonna end up like pappapepper, and all your personal shot will be online.
      You are completly correct. I shared some stuff to get it off my chest and to share some funny stuff. Some people will believe what they believe though and there is no sense a the internet cause thats like winning the special olympics.
      I have always been an open and up front person in real life but online it does not translate well and I will stop.

In the interest of not pissing anyone else off I will only post reposted jokes or videos and call potroast on others.

Sam, the fan is fine. Worked great when pulled. Suprised you havent installed it or even tried it out considering it was several months ago when you bought it.

If it does have any issues at all I have two more in my shed and will deliver a new one to you.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        I don't think it will get that bad, but it doesn't look favorable for this thread.
        I was thinking of deleting it but when others do it it always irked me. Let peoples opinions be there, its their opinion and who am I to argue or say its wrong.

Opinions are like ass holes, everybody has them and they are all full of shit.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Making a tight turn I head noise and the front end would rock back and forth.
          Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          When the trans started to shudder and shift hard
          So, was it shifting hard or rocking back and forth in corners?

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• The trans shudder and hard shifting was in the white 99. That's why I sold the car. Dude who bought it said it stopped shuddering with new mounts but still shifts hard.

The 98 trans in the car from Kyle waS the one that dude wanted to buy but I just sent with the shell to salvage. That was the one that had the bad CV, burnt fluid and the pturning issue.

Comment

The 98 trans in the car from Kyle waS the one that dude wanted to buy but I just sent with the shell to salvage. That was the one that had the bad CV, burnt fluid and the pturning issue.
              Gotcha. It was rocking back and forth and making noises but since you thought a front wheel drive has a separate axle you told him it was fine. Or am I still confused?

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Gotcha. It was rocking back and forth and making noises but since you thought a front wheel drive has a separate axle you told him it was fine. Or am I still confused?

Stevo
                Nope, you seem to have it now. When I learned otherwise, I decided not to sell him the trans.

Comment

Sam, the fan is fine. Worked great when pulled. Suprised you havent installed it or even tried it out considering it was several months ago when you bought it.

If it does have any issues at all I have two more in my shed and will deliver a new one to you.
                  Rite on man, I'll bench test it and let ya know. I like to take my time before I spend money on parts for a clapped out ride that is sure to let me down some other way! You know how it is!

Comment

• Wow. This thread is long

Comment

• I was wondering why this thread was still moving along. Maybe it is just me but I am not into being really charitable to people that have under a year or two on the old and new site. It usually takes a little while at least for people to show their true colors. Just like when I offer up free stuff. I actually had a guy join the Jeep site I am on to try and buy up a bunch of stereo equipment I had listed for near nothing. Then he had the nerve to get shitty with me because I told him it was a members only deal and you had to be there prior to a certain date.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                      X