No announcement yet.

trailer tires on a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's a long shot, but have you tried driving a real car?

G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      I might that route, but have used Tirerack a few times, plus they ship out from Shreveport about 50 miles away. I'm just cheap and hate to pay $100 for two tires that might get 50 miles put on them before getting changed. I already have a set of new 185/60-13's to put on it, just got to find the wheels I want in the stock 4x4.5 bolt pattern.

Stevo
      Oh, wasn't clear you were going to use them sparingly.

I used Tires-Easy before, and they ship from several different locations. If there is a warehouse in Shreveport, I'm sure they would ship from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        I know it's a long shot, but have you tried driving a real car?

As long as this doesn't happen, I'm good:

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Oh, wasn't clear you were going to use them sparingly.

I used Tires-Easy before, and they ship from several different locations. If there is a warehouse in Shreveport, I'm sure they would ship from there.
        I'll check it out.

Hell, I might put this set of 13x7 chrome 100 spoke lowrider knockoff wheels on it if I can find the right adapters. Or a another pair of the four lug Mustang aluminum 15" skinny spares and VW tires. Not sure anymore

To many ideas already. I have the perfect size turbo for it ,would just need to build a turbo manifold. I also have aTec2 Electomotive stand-alone systems if I get crazy.

I maxed out my hybred Mazda block/kia 16v, sohc head 1.6 engine on boost on what was estimate to be 275 hp. I won't be going that extreme on this one, just turbocharging and intercooling the stock long block.

I'd like to do the ghetto buildup of my old Festiva, but I'd hate to get all pattymelt in here.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
          Before the flaming starts, hear me out.

I recently bought an Ford Festiva
          Let the flaming begin.

Comment

Working...
          X