Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Rebecca Black had to drop out of school!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Rebecca Black had to drop out of school!

LOL! Not that I care. I was watching TMZ last night and they found her. She said she had to drop out cause of school kids being bullys... bullies... whatever.

Her complaint was: "They always ask me what day it is" and "the would say 'Friday friday friday' in a nasley voice"

We had to suffer, so should she.

She did say she has money pouring in her account..... for what? Wasnt she just a Youtube freak? How does that give you money? Or are people actually buying her crap off iTunes?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    LOL! Not that I care. I was watching TMZ last night and they found her. She said she had to drop out cause of school kids being bullys... bullies... whatever.

Her complaint was: "They always ask me what day it is" and "the would say 'Friday friday friday' in a nasley voice"

We had to suffer, so should she.

She did say she has money pouring in her account..... for what? Wasnt she just a Youtube freak? How does that give you money? Or are people actually buying her crap off iTunes?
    youtube pays for views via advertising and yes, that crappy song did well on itunes

Comment

I hate people.

On TMZ I also saw "The Situation" in a Ferrari F430 with two hotties in the passenger seat. Hes only famous and has money from being a Jersey douche right?

Thats it, stop the planet. I want off.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I hate people.

On TMZ I also saw "The Situation" in a Ferrari F430 with two hotties in the passenger seat. Hes only famous and has money from being a Jersey douche right?

Thats it, stop the planet. I want off.
        X2 that.
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

And school teachers and military officers make 30-50k a year if they are lucky.

Comment

That's ok, if her voice doesn't sell, those pre-maturing fun bags will make her $$$$

Comment

She did say she has money pouring in her account..... for what? Wasnt she just a Youtube freak? How does that give you money?
              How does broadcasting of any sort generate revenue? Advertising

You provide popular content and YT compensates you. Pretty cool huh

I don't know anyone personally that has made decent money, but a guy on another board I post on split about 65K with someone.

Remember that video of the black guy dancing into the street who got hit by an ice cream truck? The black guy worked with a nerdy white guy and approached him about putting the video on the internet for him. White guy uploads it to his YT account, vid goes viral, YT sends him an email saying they want to pay him for ads, he tells black guy, black guy says split it 50/50, bada boom bada bing they're geting paid.

He said it built slowly at first, then a couple huge checks, then tapered off.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell I could put on youtube ever since.
              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                How does broadcasting of any sort generate revenue? Advertising

You provide popular content and YT compensates you. Pretty cool huh

I don't know anyone personally that has made decent money, but a guy on another board I post on split about 65K with someone.

Remember that video of the black guy dancing into the street who got hit by an ice cream truck? The black guy worked with a nerdy white guy and approached him about putting the video on the internet for him. White guy uploads it to his YT account, vid goes viral, YT sends him an email saying they want to pay him for ads, he tells black guy, black guy says split it 50/50, bada boom bada bing they're geting paid.

He said it built slowly at first, then a couple huge checks, then tapered off.

I've been trying to figure out what the hell I could put on youtube ever since.

It had the Inception song in it synched up to the point he got hit by the icecream truck, correct??
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  It had the Inception song in it synched up to the point he got hit by the icecream truck, correct??

The original was just the bare video from the black dude's cellphone. Tons of people made copies/edits after that.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    That's ok, if her voice doesn't sell, those pre-maturing fun bags will make her $$$$
                    Yeah she looks to have a set in progress.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ok who is this girl???

Is that the bitch singing "it's friday" ???

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        Ok who is this girl???

Is that the bitch singing "it's friday" ???
                        Be careful there Sherlock you don't want to strain that brain too hard.

Comment

So it seems she made 1.4 million off the 2,000,000 iTunes sold.

Fuck my life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Yeah she looks to have a set in progress.
                            If this is progress, I want to see them when they are done. Not the hottest 14 year old, but she can afford a nose job and chin de-fuck now.

Ded

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                              And school teachers and military officers make 30-50k a year if they are lucky.
                              Elementary teachers are STARTING OFF now around 45k in most districts. IMO it's still not enough. My mom has been a high school teacher for 30 YEARS and is making ~70.

Comment

Working...
                              X