• Show
Clear All

• I Can See the Rain!

Now if it only hits us!

Ima fuck you up if you jinx it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
      Ima fuck you up if you jinx it!!!
      I'm going to go wash all of our cars to counteract his jinx.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I'm going to go wash all of our cars to counteract his jinx.
        Good man!!

We've taken the top and the doors off the jeep in hopes of it raining.

I'm about to offer free car washes for all of my neighbors.

I'm dreading this month's water bill. Not only am I watering at night, but I'm conning the kids to play in the sprinklers and have water gun fights in my yard versus staying inside.

Comment

We need to detail the jeep, take the top off entirely, and have it freshly reupholstered. I'll make anything a rain dance at this point.

Comment

Good man!!

I'm dreading this month's water bill. Not only am I watering at night, but I'm conning the kids to play in the sprinklers and have water gun fights in my yard versus staying inside.
            Solid plan. Our water bill last month was 100 bucks. But it's better than having to spend a bunch more having to re-sod the yard.

Comment

Wow, it actually feels nice outside. Low 90's an no sun..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Solid plan. Our water bill last month was 100 bucks. But it's better than having to spend a bunch more having to re-sod the yard.
                Trade ya.......................$421 last month!

Comment

Not looking like it will happen in our area, about 5 hours before it will get close and by then the daytime heating will be much lower. We really need it, our pear tree is dying despite nightly watering.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Any water bill is better than having to endure foundation repair.

This heat wave shit sucks!

Comment

Good man!!

i saved 15 % on my water bill by pissing in the shower...
                      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Rlhay2 View Post
                        Any water bill is better than having to endure foundation repair.

This heat wave shit sucks!
                        Very true sir!

Comment

Im up in Valley View and it hasnt started raining yet. Very cloudy with lots of wind and it is starting to Thunder and Lightning. Hoping the rain follows soon. Feels like its in the mid 80's outside.
                          2007 Silverado CC
                          1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

It's teasing me up here. It's getting dark and I hear thunder. No liquid yet, though.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Not looking like it will happen in our area, about 5 hours before it will get close and by then the daytime heating will be much lower. We really need it, our pear tree is dying despite nightly watering.

Stevo
                              The heat made my peach tree quit producing and my apple tree started dropping apples early. I need to go through and grab the bad ones off so it doesn't stress out worse than it already is. The birds are eating my figs before they finish growing, but now the ground is drying up so bad its causing the leaves to turn yellow.

You can help your pear tree by using a 5 gallon bucket to continually water it throughout the day. Just poke a tiny hole in the bottom to dribble water out of. I have one at each of my trees now in hopes of saving them.

Comment

Working...
                              X