No announcement yet.

Thieves got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had that done and they bought 500 bucks from NBC universal. Not even playing
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Its not super complicated with a RFID scanner, like 20 bucks worth of shit and you can make duplicate cards. Its easy enough where they can just get it close to your wallet and pull it off. Its crazy stuff
      Now bare with me as I put on my tin foil hat. I think they make it easy to do this cause in the end they're gonna want to microchip us to make identity theft harder. LOL Rant off

Comment

I had some insurance company in the UK debit almost $15k out of my checking account before the bank caught it and put a freeze on the account. Thieves need to be shot. Took them 7 days to credit my account back.

Comment

had some tool get a hold of one of ours and activate 2 xbox live accts and buy 2 sets of MS points. BoA credited us in less than 24 hours and killed the old card and reissued a new one in about 20 minutes at the local branch.
          Jon

Comment

Well I checked my account and still no refund so I called BoA and they said a claim was never opened. I kindly explained the lady I talked to that was in India said she was going to open a claim but I guess she couldnt because the charge was still processing. She essentially lied to me because she never added on the fraud dept or anything. No biggie though, I got a claim opened this morning and I already have a new card.

Comment

Stuff like this is the reason I never use my bank card.

Comment

BOA sucks!!
                Big Rooster Racing
                85' Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carbd89sleeper View Post
                  BOA sucks!!
                  While I usually would agree, they seem to have been very helpfull in this situation. Well except for the chick in India that lied to me.

Comment

Yeah, I used to work for Citibank and in these cases we would have to wait until the transaction completely posted to the account then we could open up a case for fraud and refund the said amount within 24hrs. With that being said, BOA should have at least notated your account for potential fraud until then. I still know alot of people from the banking side of Citi and they have said there has been a large number of these occurences within the past couple of months.....Damn thieves!!!
                    Big Rooster Racing
                    85' Coupe
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X