right click....save as....
    You have seen Super Troopers, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
      It's Afghanistanimation!
      Lol, oh broken lizard.
      Ded

Comment

added the article (finally got posted) to the first post.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How fitting it was stopped at Mansfield High.......

Comment

Wondered why my brother never came home last night and I had a missed call from him this morning. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              How fitting it was stopped at Mansfield High.......
              zzzing.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

So I wonder if they are going to try and nail him on having the shipment in a "Drug Free Zone" as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    So I wonder if they are going to try and nail him on having the shipment in a "Drug Free Zone" as well.
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      lol
                      I could see some shady cops doing that. On the PA "Pull over into that school parking lot". After the drugs are found: "Sir, we are also charging you with possession in a Drug Free Zone"

Kind of like the ones that go to a domestic call and say "Can I talk to you outside?" then arresting them on public intox.

Comment

BTW, I am in no way suggesting any of our fine LEO members would do any such thing!

Comment

nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Technically he was in violation. He already drove by Timberview High, was within 1000 feet of Mansfield High, and would have passed right in front of an elementary school if allowed to continue.

With over 800 lbs, I say screw him and enhance the charge.

Comment

Gateway shmateway! 800lbs of plants.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X