Faith in people was restored today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith in people was restored today

Ran out of gas today for the first time in my life. So I started walking to a gas station. A lady stopped and asked if that was my truck up the road. I said yes ma'am I ran out of gas. She said hop in I will run you to the store. She apologized for her AC not working. She took me to the QT to buy a gas can and gas. She asked if I would rather go to Home Depot across the street because the can would be cheaper. I said No ma'am I don't want to bother you for anymore of your time. So i went in and got the can. Started pumping and asked her to open her gas lid so I could fill her up since I had no cash on me. She refused to pop it open. She then drove me back to my truck and waited to see if it would start.

There are good people left in this world!
    Last edited by mustangguy289; 08-11-2011, 09:07 AM.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Wow! That's awesome!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Congratulations! You discovered the only courteous black person on Earth!

I kid.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

We need to hear her side of the story.

LOL, jk. Very cool!

Comment

That's really awesome!

Comment

wow! badass.

Comment

Very cool. The last time I broke down (blew a rod through the bottom of the engine) I had an old guy in a Chevy truck pull over and drive me 10 miles into town so I could get back to school. I had a wrecker out later that day but I was touched he'd stop and pick me up
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

when I see people broke down on the side of the road I swerve blow my horn and cuss them

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Did you bang her?
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      Did you bang her?
                      ooooooo good question

Comment

Mud shark!

Correction. Reverse mud shark!
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I stopped last Wednesday to help a lady and her little boy (probably 7-9yrs old) after a striping job I had done. Their right rear tire was blown out and wadded up under the car.

I walk up to the car and she said she had called AAA but they didn't know when it would be before they could make it out. I told her I would go ahead and change her tire so she wouldn't have to wait. Ask her where the tire tools are and she said she didn't know. Her husband had stopped to help someone change a flat and she didn't know what he did with the tools. Greaaaaaaat. Look under the seat where the owners manual says they are supposed to be but no luck.

Get tools from my truck and go to take the spare off. Cords are showing and it's flat. Greaaaaaaaat. Run it down to the gas station and their air machine was out of order ! By this time I'm laughing my ass off. Go to another gas station and get it aired up.

Go back and put it on the car. When I crawled out from under the car after letting it down off the jack I damn near passed out. Was feeling dizzy and light headed.

Went home and took a cool shower and I felt like I had just finished a marathon. I felt like shit the rest of the day.

-Aaron

Comment

Was heading to the lake a month or so back pulling boat when truck died out of the blue...Thought fuel pump was gone after doing some road side troubleshooting...Was there about 2.5 hours before my buddy came from Mesquite to help me out(was out by Lake Fork). In that 2.5 hour time frame one guy stopped in an old beat up car and asked if we needed something to drink. The guy actaully passed by, went to the store, bought water and brought it back to us...I already had drinks so said thank you several times and offered to pay him for the money spent...He said no thanks and went on...Buddy showed up, found harness had been laying on heater core line for sometime and wires where burnt...With some wire from the back, althletic tape and needle nose from the boat I was able to get the truck back running....

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                              Did you bang her?
                              No, I'm married and even thought she was a sweet lady... she was not bangable.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                              X