• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy cig and beer stocks

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      You guys suck. This is an easy investment:

http://www.ilovealpacas.com/
      Bump! I'm telling you -- easy money! I saw it on TV.

Comment

put it under your mattress. you can thank me in 12 months.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Start a worm store....and call it " I Got Worms"...
          Big Rooster Racing
          85' Coupe
          sigpic

Comment

You guys never fail to deliver, lmao!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Thanks for all of the recommendations. I have really narrowed down my list now. LOL. I have no idea what to invest it in, so I will just sit on it for a while.

Comment

Did any one say build a 9 sec notch? If not; build a 9 sec notch.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Well, it has certainly been good to me.
                  Mother fucker! I was contemplating buying a few of these shares today... Up 5% today and 7% in afterhours.... lol. Good for you..
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

LoL...I bought a nice chunk the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                      I agree. Although there are a lot of people who are hurting for cash and usually one of the first things to go is a hobby or project car. I have been flipping projects for the last couple months and have already made my $$ back ten fold. I honestly don't ever see the muscle cars bringing the crazy money they were bringing 5 years ago. That's good news for people like me.
                      good point

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                        Buy an old car or two. The prices are way down since so many people are broke and in a couple years you will make bank if you buy right. That's what I am doing.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        my humble opinion I dont see classic cars being anywhere near what they were in value 4 years ago for a loooong time.
                        I agree with both of you on this....I too have been buying/flipping old cars for the past several years as well, and it has been pretty good to me. That being said....the Barrett Jackson boom dollars on finished cars is a thing of the past, and not likely to come back around for a while.

As Scott advised....I've made the most on buying abandoned projects, not nearly as much at once on whole cars. Every time I've come across one of these guys that has a car torn apart and tons of parts laying around, they always try to hand you a price list..."well the wheels are worth $1000, these new fenders are worth $600", etc, etc....I always tell them the same thing, if you want to part it all out individually then you may get that....but if I'm going to give you a stack of cash and haul all of it off at once and save you a lot of time, then this is what I'll pay right now....you'd be surprised how often they'll bite.

Now all that being said....this isn't all a cake walk, you've got to be willing to do some work....and you must have a place to store stuff too. You've got to haul it all, sometimes need to do some dismantling, then you have to take a bunch of pictures, take the time to sit down and list everything individually, be willing to package and ship stuff....etc, etc.

On top of all that....you also have to realize that when you buy these projects to part them out you aren't going to sell everything all at once...so you are going to have leftovers sitting around too...stuff that may take longer to unload, and sometimes stuff that just doesn't sell at all (can't tell you how many brand new flex-a-lite fans I have in my attic right now).

If you aren't afraid of doing a little work and still interested in making some good profits, it's all just about buying smart up front....anytime I buy something I'm always thinking up front what the minimum is that I can sell it for.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          Thanks for all of the recommendations. I have really narrowed down my list now. LOL. I have no idea what to invest it in, so I will just sit on it for a while.
                          I can only post from my phone at work. I will try to make a serious post in a couple hours when I get home.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

About to squeeze the shit out of the shorties watch tomorrow

Comment

I'd follow the advice of Wu-Tang Financial and invest in nuclear bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                                I'd follow the advice of Wu-Tang Financial and invest in nuclear bombs.
                                diversify your bonds, son
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X