fishing license questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    all fishing licenses exp. on 8/31 of the year you purchase it no matter when you buy it.
    False. You have the option to purchase a license that expires one year from the purchase date.

Comment

Real gangsta's don't need no fucking fishing license. Ya heard?

Comment

Unless it has changed for an extra $10 or so you could get a license that goes for a year from the date you bought it, if you plan on fishing several times in the next year. Otherwise go with the day license.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Real gangsta's don't need no fucking fishing license. Ya heard?
          Game wardens are the ultimate gangstas.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            I'll take "Things Eric probably knows too much about" for $600, Alex.

It's not my fault he talks about it all the time. Ask Brent.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              It's not my fault he talks about it all the time. Ask Brent.
              Brent just PM'd me and said you're the asshole Matt's always talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Goes great with Matts asshole.
                It's statements like this that make me think some of the GTGs devolve from a quick game of "who's in my mouth?" to a key-swapping party.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  False. You have the option to purchase a license that expires one year from the purchase date.
                  This is the one I get $47

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Real wiggers don't need no fucking fishing license. Ya heard?
                  Fixed lmfaooo
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

License Year Fishing Packages include a resident, senior resident, special resident, or non-resident fishing license valid from the date of sale to Aug. 31, 2011 and either a freshwater stamp endorsement, a saltwater stamp endorsement with a red drum tag, or both stamp endorsements valid for the same time period.
                    Year-from-Purchase All-Water Fishing Package (available only to Texas residents) includes a resident fishing license, a freshwater stamp endorsement and a saltwater stamp endorsement with a red drum tag, all valid from the date of purchase through the end of the purchase month of the next license year.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Game wardens are the ultimate gangstas.
                      Truf. I had to buy one two weeks ago to fish for two days. $22 for two days or $30 to go to the end of the month. I opted for the $30.

Comment

all fishing licenses exp. on 8/31 of the year you purchase it no matter when you buy it.
                        Unless you buy next years license which goes on sale on 9/1/11 and is good until 8/31/12...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          Unless you buy next years license which goes on sale on 9/1/11 and is good until 8/31/12...
                          2011-2012 license goes on sale Monday 8/15.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                          X