LOL @ ING Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ ING Direct

Calling for more information on their IRA CD for 36months. Well I waited 15minutes before someone even picked up, (that's fine). Some dude answered with a jolly fucking faggot voice saying "HELLO!" He never said anything about representing ING, that was annoying, well I tell him my question: I want to make sure this CD is risk free as stated on your website, he then sat there for a few seconds and went DURRR It's FDIC insured, I'm like no shit, he then tried to tell me how CD's work, I almost hung up, I stated I need to verify this is risk free, he's like well I don't know anything about CD's let me xfer you to someone who does, I then ask question to "Dick" that was his name, he never even answered my question then said oh that's an IRA CD you need to call "X" company and they are not open today.

Wasted 20 minutes for bullshit, I expected more from ING, /pass

**ok before any bashing, I studied ING before calling, it was just the idiots that were answering the phone today and I understand that, but that's not good**

Probably a fucking 3rd party answering service.

I assume Dick didn't tell you that even an FDIC insured CD has risk.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I have a Roth IRA with ING Direct (Sharebuilder) but I do all my account management transactions online exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I assume Dick didn't tell you that even an FDIC insured CD has risk.
        Dick didn't know shit either!

He just said contact Sharebuilder tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X