Anyone with a truck and car trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a truck and car trailer?

Hey guys, I need a favor. I need my Cobra towed to Little Rock, AR to meet a buyer coming all the way from Chicago. He asked me if I could meet him there to save him abit of a drive. If I can't get the car there I'm thinking he might change his mind, but I'm not sure on that. Of course I will pay for gas and food, thats a given.

If anyone could help me out, I'd surely appreciate it.

-steve.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Hey guys, I need a favor. I need my Cobra towed to Little Rock, AR to meet a buyer coming all the way from Chicago. He asked me if I could meet him there to save him abit of a drive. If I can't get the car there I'm thinking he might change his mind, but I'm not sure on that. Of course I will pay for gas and food, thats a given.

-steve.
    If you can come up with a trailer, and are willing to do it over the weekend, I've got a truck we can take.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      If you can come up with a trailer, and are willing to do it over the weekend, I've got a truck we can take.
      Very cool of you, thank you. I'm not sure when exactly, we haven't got that far in the plans because I wasn't sure if I could get a truck and trailer or not.

Comment

U-haul rents full car trailers for around $50
        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          They are pretty damn nice too.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
            Hmm, I didn't know that.

Comment

I can drive it up there and fly back!
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I can drive it up there and fly back!
                LOL! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no. You'd wipe out before getting out of the city!

Comment

I also have a week of school. starting not Thursday, Aug 18. That would be best. That's not this week, but the next. I have nothing really better to do. Save for diesel now, man.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

its a 5.5 hour drive? Hell, thats WAY closer than I thought.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Very cool for you to offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

-steve.
                        I know you like to sell but once you drive up there you put yourself in a bad place. GEt money up front for delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                          I know you like to sell but once you drive up there you put yourself in a bad place. GEt money up front for delivery.
                          This, have him put something on it before you make a 5 hour trek to only get burned.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

I have a truck and car hauler. I will PM you.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

its a 5.5 hour drive? Hell, thats WAY closer than I thought.

Yeah, it's not even that really. The guys at Google drive really slow apparently. I've done it before in about 4 1/2- 5 hours before.

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                              That's not a bad idea.

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              This, have him put something on it before you make a 5 hour trek to only get burned.
                              I've already been burned a couple of times as it is. I had a trade worked out with a guy for a nice C10, but he wanted a new clutch with near stock pedal pressure in the Cobra because he had a bad back. So I spent $1000 bucks to put in a new Spec clutch and a flywheel put in the car at Truestreet. I got the car back and then he changed his mind because it was too far of a drive for his back coming from Georgia. But he knew up front before he contacted me in the first place I was in Dallas. So irritating!

I flip regular daily drivers for cash all the time, I don't have near the trouble with the people interested in those cars. But selling performance cars to "car people" is a serious pain in the ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X