Hand Soap VS Hand sanitizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Soap VS Hand sanitizer

Today at school I noticed the addition of Hand Sanitizer bottles in the restroom.

I am against this. I have done absolutely no research, and I am just going off my opinion. Does hand sanitizer work as well as soap? I would say no.

Don't doctors have some "5-minute scrub" before surgery? Do they use soap, or hand sanitizer?

If I'm wiping my ass, and my finger punctures the single ply toilet paper at school provided by the tax-payer, and my finger goes knuckle deep into my aids infected rectum, sure, I may enjoy it, but I still want to clean up properly, with soap and warm water.
    Hell, my main concern isn't me cleaning up, to be honest. It's more about the other people. And with today's "I WANT IT NOW" society, I think more people would see the hand sanitizer as the easy, and quick way out, even after a mishap during post-defecation clean up.

I've thought that hand sanitizer was lacking compared to regular hand soaps cleaning ability for some time, but today I was tempted to play god, and eliminate the possibility for anyone to even use the hand sanitizer. But, then, I was more concerned with the idea that a "non-washer" would stroll by after shaking urine all over his hands, and take a squirt or two of the han san on the way out, so I opted to leave it.

This trend is catching on, and I do not like it.

FOR: Randomly placed Hand Sanitizer stations for the "pump-and-go"
    AGAINST: The option of hand soap, or hand sanitizer in restrooms.
    Soap
    0%
    Sanitizer
    0%
    I'm a nasty modo
    0%
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

just gives those nasty assfucks that don't wash their hands after taking a shit or pissing an easier way out... I HATE people that do that. I seriously want to follow them out and ask them why they do it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      just gives those nasty assfucks that don't wash their hands after taking a shit or pissing an easier way out... I HATE people that do that. I seriously want to follow them out and ask them why they do it.
      I use my mini dick tweezers to hold my dick to piss so no need to wash! JK, but I just use soap and roll out.

Comment

I'm all for the sanitizer for just taking a piss... cuts down on water consumption and paper waste, keeps the bathrooms cleaner.

If I drop a deuce, you damn straight I'm using soap and water.

Comment

Use both. A lot of soaps aren't anti bacterial

Comment

DAMN IT. Nasty MoFo. These fucking typo's today.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I'm all for the sanitizer for just taking a piss... cuts down on water consumption and paper waste, keeps the bathrooms cleaner.

What if you get a little bit of dribble?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

so you're one of them nasty bastards that thinks touching your dick doesn't merit a hand washing...?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

100% clean > concerns over water conservation.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Who gives a fuck?!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      Who gives a fuck?!
                      Why havnt you voted in the "MoDo" section then. Obviously, I'm not the only one who "gives a fuck!"
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Where's that picture of the old man's wadded up shitty knickers in the trashcan?

I'll bet he didn't wash his hands.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX
                          I have done absolutely no research, and I am just going off my opinion. Does hand sanitizer work as well as soap? I would say no..
                          In the time it took you to type that you could have realized that you have the entire world at your fingertips, saved yourself from having to begin the post with a disclaimer alerting the world to your willingness to rant needlessly and uneducately, found the answer, gained a sense (albeit slight) of enlightenment and maybe even slammed a pint of beer.

As for the rest the world is fully of shitty, messy, germy people... As long as these savages use something im ok with it.

And yes I'm bored and stuck on an airplane.
                          Last edited by Strychnine; 08-09-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Exactly why you use both...

Comment

Where is the clicky for BOTH. My living and work environment uses a lot of port-a-jons, obviously no sinks to use soap there. My main bathroom in my office does have a sink so I use soap but use hand sanitizer throughout the day just as a precaution. Afghanistan is a dirty motherfucker.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X