No announcement yet.

Another jumper at The Galleria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Comment

I wonder how many videos are on YouTube?
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I pretty much want to do the same thing after spending time at the mall.

Comment

Mentally troubled man, trying to fly? Was it this guy??

Comment

On a skating rink because of the acoustics I bet it made for a hell of a thud.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I say it was a suicide, he jumped. It wouldn't be the first time it has happened there... someone did it during the holidays last year or the year before.

I don't see how anyone could accidentally "fall" over that railing. You would have to leap to make it to the rink, because the lower floors stick out further than the top.
              x2 isn't there a big gap between the rail and the rink?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                I pretty much want to do the same thing after spending time at the mall.
                haha! i know that feeling!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

It was obviously a suicide, the guy impacted 20 foot out from the railing. Security said he was screaming and raving in a store, and then ran full speed out and over. I could care less.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    x2 isn't there a big gap between the rail and the rink?
                    Yes... and the news reports said he landed in the middle of the rink, so he really lept out there far. No way he fell or was pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      Yes... and the news reports said he landed in the middle of the rink, so he really lept out there far. No way he fell or was pushed.
                      For some reason I actually find this funny. Sounds like he superman'd that hoe right over the railing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          It was obviously a suicide, the guy impacted 20 foot out from the railing. Security said he was screaming and raving in a store, and then ran full speed out and over. I could care less.
                          Wonder with all that energy how far he slid on the ice and perhaps made a goal?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            For some reason I actually find this funny. Sounds like he superman'd that hoe right over the railing.
                            damn thats actually pretty impressive. if you're gonna go... go big.
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Wonder with all that energy how far he slid on the ice and perhaps made a goal?
                              sounds like some pussy shit. Real men do it naked.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                It's the Galleria. He should know stuff is going to be overpriced.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X