Another jumper at The Galleria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another jumper at The Galleria

What the hell is wrong with people doing this shit in public? Imagine how many kids witnessed it.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Man Plummets to Death at Galleria in Dallas

Updated: Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 4:43 PM CDT
    Published : Tuesday, 09 Aug 2011, 3:39 PM CDT

By Kevin Boie | MYFOXDFW.COM

DALLAS - A man plummeted four stories to his death at the Galleria in North Dallas on Tuesday as horrified shoppers looked on.

The unidentified man in his 40s either jumped or fell from the top floor of the mall at 13350 Dallas Parkway at about 2:30 p.m. and landed on the indoor ice skating rink.

The rink was being used at the time but the man's body did not hit anyone, officials said.

Dallas-Fire Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said the man was with family members at the time and might simply have fallen.

However, Dallas police were investigating and would officially classify the death.

Officials closed the rink following the incident but the rest of the mall remains opened.

Wow! That would suck for the kids.

I wonder what the whole story is.

Comment

How? It's not like he was diving for a baseball like the guy at the ballpark. Was he sitting on the railing or something?

Comment

I say it was a suicide, he jumped. It wouldn't be the first time it has happened there... someone did it during the holidays last year or the year before.

I don't see how anyone could accidentally "fall" over that railing. You would have to leap to make it to the rink, because the lower floors stick out further than the top.

Comment

I heard on the news earlier they think it may be a homicide now. I think thats what I heard anyways.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

my fil is the manager over the gallarie towers and he stated that his security told him a guy who seemed mentally unstable began yelling and ran from a store then took a nose dive over the bars.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              my fil is the manager over the gallarie towers and he stated that his security told him a guy who seemed mentally unstable began yelling and ran from a store then took a nose dive over the bars.
              RIP Mentally unstable Guy... Hope you enjoyed your 10 seconds of FAME and fucking little kids minds up for life!

Comment

Ice see no problem with what he did.

Comment

I know a girl that was there when it happened. She said suicide....and his mom and daughter were with him. Piece of shit if true.

Comment

I'm headed out for a Slushy. Can I get anyone anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      I'm headed out for a Slushy. Can I get anyone anything?
                      Ill take a brain slushy

Comment

Guy must have been in a pretty big rut. Been there

Comment

Maybe he was just trying to cool off.

Comment

God Damn he was just trying to cool down a little, this heat is torture.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
                              God Damn he was just trying to cool down a little, this heat is torture.
                              repost

Comment

Working...
                              X