No announcement yet.

MPG on my 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get 14.5 driving at a steady speed of 75. I get more when I drop the tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      I get 14.5 driving at a steady speed of 75. I get more when I drop the tailgate.
      We're talking about the '11 - '12 GT's, and Mythbusters busted the tailgate myth!

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        We're talking about the '11 - '12 GT's, and Mythbusters busted the tailgate myth!
        Yeah me too '11 ford F(gt)150.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
          lol Racist for thinking it lol
          lmao, man In not racist, my wife is white!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've got 3.55's in mine (with the MT82, and still bone stock under the hood) and so far I've been averaging 20-21 with mostly city driving. Car only has 800 miles on it though, so it might get a little better as it breaks in.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              Like Kyle said, I think it was birthday and social or home address, can't remember.

The stop was alltogether total horseshit.
              It's at that moment you'd like to check his information and tell him "You looked suspicious, a penis with a badge caused me concern"

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                lmao, man In not racist, my wife is white!
                Not sure sticking it to a white woman makes you not racist sir.........LOL
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X