• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama gets it in the mouth!

Too bad it wasn't much harder!

Originally posted by Yahoo! News
    – Fri Nov 26, 2:49 pm ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – President Barack Obama was accidentally elbowed in the face while playing basketball on Friday and received 12 stitches to his lip, the White House said.

Obama, a keen basketball player, had been playing with friends and family in a 10-person game at Fort McNair, a U.S. military post in Washington.

"After being inadvertently hit with an opposing player's elbow in the lip ... the president received 12 stitches today, administered by the White House Medical Unit," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said in a statement.

The president was given a local anesthetic while receiving the stitches, Gibbs said.

Obama was later spotted by reporters through an upstairs White House window holding what appeared to be a compress against his mouth, while the White House Christmas tree was being delivered outside.

(Reporting by Ross Colvin and Jeff Mason, Editing by Sandra Maler)
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

I saw that hahahaha...SNITCHES GET STITCHES...
    SCREW CANADA!!!

Comment

Bitches get stitches. Nothing like a basketball game to help you figure out what to do about north Korea.....????
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Bet he called the foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
          Bet he called the foul.
          Bet he didn't!

To quote Barry:
          "Uhhh it's ok, it's uhh just a game. Ummm, make sure it, uhh, doesn't happen again because, uhh...ummm, I'm, well, the president."

I can't stand to listen to him talk. His voice annoys me more than anyone I can think of at the moment and I listen to Mark Levin!!

Seriously though, WTF is he going to do about North Korea. Get the fuck back to work and quit screwing around with people on the damn basketball court.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

U know the guy that busted him up won't be heard from again
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

HA,ha...fuck em.

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                Bet he didn't!

To quote Barry:
                "Uhhh it's ok, it's uhh just a game. Ummm, make sure it, uhh, doesn't happen again because, uhh...ummm, I'm, well, the president."

I can't stand to listen to him talk. His voice annoys me more than anyone I can think of at the moment and I listen to Mark Levin!!

Seriously though, WTF is he going to do about North Korea. Get the fuck back to work and quit screwing around with people on the damn basketball court.
                He's not going to do shit about N. Korea. He'll continue to work on his golf game, jump shot, and anything else that will keep him hidden from the actual duties of a POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by kc50lx View Post
                  Bet he didn't!

To quote Barry:

He has horrible public speaking. I still can't believe he got elected..

Comment

I can't stand to watch or listen to the guy, I feel that the President should be humbled before the people yet confident in his work. This president appears to be humbled by nothing and the only thing he's shown confidence in is his camera pose and ability to give speeches from a teleprompter. I keep looking for the strings that go up to the puppet master that controls his annoying ass. The only thing I've seen him really push for is obamacare, screw a bunch of that shit, how bout trying to effectively help unemployment. Last time I checked when over 10 percent of the population is jobless, the out of work are more concerned with how to support their families, not whether they have some cut-rate healthcare bullshit.

Comment

they have even made a video documenting obammy's love for bassetball.

95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Teleprompter error.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I hope the other guy is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                            U know the guy that busted him up won't be heard from again
                            I wanna buy that guy a beer!

Comment

Working...
                            X