Rent a Center / Aarons ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rent a Center / Aarons ??

Im trying to help my little brother out. Looks like he is about to be starting completely over in an apartment with basically nothing. Was going to help him and buy some stuff on CL, but thought about these rent a center places.

from my understanding, credit is not an issue and you just need a job? But how are the monthly payments? If he has to get a couch, chair, kitchen table/chairs, bed, dresser, etc... how much is that going to cost a month? Which place like this is the best to deal with?

Lol

Comment

I think TEAMJACOB is a manager at one.

Comment

Best bet is just to fucking call the location and ask. Everyone here are fucking ballers and don't do payments on petty shit like that!

Comment

He'll end up paying 5 times what it would have sold out right for.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Craigslist.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

FWIW, you'll pay at minimum 5x what the true value is.

EDIT: Grimpala get the fuck out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                FWIW, you'll pay at minimum 5x what the true value is.
                Personal experience?

Comment

You'll pay close to 2.5 times the retail value of anything you rent.

And no matter what they tell you, you aren't "renting" anything. You're buying it with their crazy interest rates, and if you miss one payment, they file and try to come collect their stuff. A good friend of mine worked for Aarons as a regional Marketing Manager.

I've used Aaron's, to rent a washer and dryer for 3 months, when I was selling my house, and wasn't sure where I was going yet, a roommate had brought their washer and dryer, so I sold my old ones. They didn't understand the concept of me bringing them back to them in a few months. I had to get special approval from a district manager to "rent".

Comment

ive got a futon he can have.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Personal experience?
                      Yeah actually. Someone put my name down and the company called me quite often. Supposedly all you need is the address and phone numbers of like 10 people and you could walk out with whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                        He'll end up paying 5 times what it would have sold out right for.
                        This.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          This.
                          That.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Craigslist, the Misc. Classifieds here....I would stay as far away from those places as you can.

Besides..he doesn't NEED any of that. I lived for 2+ years in an apartment in Shreveport with a matress and box spring on the floor, 1 night stand, a old dresser I got for free and two bar stools for the counter that were worth maybe $10 each at a garage sale. The only place to really sit in the house was the bed and that worked just fine for me and all the pussy I got.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                              Yeah actually. Someone put my name down and the company called me quite often. Supposedly all you need is the address and phone numbers of like 10 people and you could walk out with whatever you want.
                              Did you kick his ass for giving out your info?

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X