Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Why only a life sentence? Fry their asses.
    I am pretty sure when they get to prison, the bothers are going to do something else to their asses.

Comment

Son of a...

I hate to say, but where's the parents in all this? Hate like that just doesn't bubble up over night.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        I really wish they would bring back public hangings. Every one of these kids should be stoned or hung in the middle of town square somewhere.
        I don't know, jail might be a more fitting punishment. Being only 5 feet tall and weighing 130lbs, I have a feeling that he is going to be very popular behind bars.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I really wish they would bring back public hangings. Every one of these kids should be stoned or hung in the middle of town square somewhere.
          This. Hang the animals.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I don't know, jail might be a more fitting punishment. Being only 5 feet tall and weighing 130lbs, I have a feeling that he is going to be very popular behind bars.
            More than likely that kid is probably going to spend lots of time in solitary confinement. If he is released to general population he will probably be dead in a matter of days unless the white brotherhood protects him.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              More than likely that kid is probably going to spend lots of time in solitary confinement. If he is released to general population he will probably be dead in a matter of days unless the white brotherhood protects him.
              The new klan wont want anything to do with him.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

I hope a big black guy named been rapes his ass everyday for the whole life sentence.

Comment

Sorry little bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Son of a...

I hate to say, but where's the parents in all this? Hate like that just doesn't bubble up over night.

His parents are probably the ones that taught it to him...

Comment

They don't deserve to draw another breath. Fuck 'em. They deserve more than the harshest punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Working...
                        X