cash back on cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash back on cars

can the buyer actually receive that cash back and do what they wish with it? bank it, pay another vehicle off,ect........

we owe about six months on our car, and i am really wanting a larger truck. my little nissan just gets worked a little hard sometimes. i really had hoped that the mahindra truck would be around by now.
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Why would you want to? You'd be financing that cash.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

cuz he's stupid

Comment

Depends on what he does with it. If he pays another car off that has say 7% and the new car only gets a 4%... then he would be smarter to take the cash and pay the higher interest loan off.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Yes u can

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Why would you want to? You'd be financing that cash.
            I heard that borrowing money is always the way to become a millionaire.
            class joke
            {
            private:
            char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
            double Peas, Carrots;
            string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
            };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
              I heard that borrowing money is always the way to become a millionaire.
              not looking to become a millionaire......

i have actually done good, the newest car i have owned in the past decade is a a 2000 frontier, which is what i am driving now. have considered another used car/truck, but am really wanting a new one. my wife has always had the new cars and she is still happy with her currant car, and it is almost paid off. may even go see Skip to look at a gently used one, but the 2010 trucks are going pretty cheap right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                Depends on what he does with it. If he pays another car off that has say 7% and the new car only gets a 4%... then he would be smarter to take the cash and pay the higher interest loan off.
                Interest isn't accumulated on the average daily balance of car loans. It is added in the beginning of the term and the initial payments that are paid pay off the insurance.

Once you sign your name on the paper the amount of interest you pay is already determined throughout length of the loan.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

No the interest is not added to the loan in the beginning it is a simple intrest loan with a daily intrest acured.

Comment

Be a pimp and just pay cash.

Comment

hmm, learned something new.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                        Interest isn't accumulated on the average daily balance of car loans. It is added in the beginning of the term and the initial payments that are paid pay off the insurance.

Once you sign your name on the paper the amount of interest you pay is already determined throughout length of the loan.
                        I am pretty sure you are wrong.
                        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                          I am pretty sure you are wrong.
                          Got it, thanks.

I don't know where I got that from, it's been a few years since I had a car payment.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                            it's been a few years since I had a car payment.

solid brag.

Comment

Well my car is 8 years old so it is what it is. It's reliable enough to get me where I need to go so I'm going to stick with it.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                              X