Glass guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass guys

I need a favor. I have a friend that is being too damn slow in getting me some rollers and guides for my slide windows for my deer blind I also need 2 peices of 1/4 glass @ 15'' long by 9 5/8's tall. I need 4 rollers and 10 guides. The clock is ticking, please help.

Thank you,
    Wayne
    Photobucket

The glass needs to be charcoal if possible.
    Photobucket

Comment

Do we have any glass guys on here?
      Photobucket

Comment

You sure you want glass out in the woods? I would think Lexan or plexi would be better, plus you can cut it yourself.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Renfros Glass over in Lancaster cuts glass to whatever specs you need. Just in case you dont find anyone.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            You sure you want glass out in the woods? I would think Lexan or plexi would be better, plus you can cut it yourself.
            Yeah. Its not too easy to break cause of the size and the edges are easy to sand.
            Photobucket

Comment

Have you looked at Home Depot or Lowe's? I think they can cut small quanTities of glass.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Have you looked at Home Depot or Lowe's? I think they can cut small quanTities of glass.
                Yeah, but they didnt have 1/4 inch. I'm just goin to Binswanger. They have the glass, rollers and guides.
                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                X