Another Craigslist Gem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Craigslist Gem

I'm selling my Ford Mustang GT. There are lots of upgrades. Like the Coyote 5.0 4V 412HP Crate Engine I installed a few years back. Such as a racing came and an exhaust package. I painted it myself and I have had this car since my senior year in high school. The car interior is in excellent condition there is not a blemish one to speak of. You will get two Hoods for this car when you purchase it. One is inducted hood and the other is the original. The original one has been painted. The inducted one is primer. But is ready to be painted. There is only 101,000 miles on this car. Everything under the car has been painted fresh. I have new rims and tires on it. This car is show room ready with just a small amount of work. Email only as my cell phone is my work phone. I will reply as fast as I can.

Serious inquiry please.
    Love how he mentions he put the new 5.0 motor in a few years ago. Someone want to try to get pics of the motor out of him?
    2007 GT

yeah sounds like an honest guy

Comment

I wonder what the hood was inducted into.
      I also doubt that the guy had a senior year of high school.

Comment

Email sent. We'll see what happens.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Email sent here too...

Comment

So...

He got with Doc and his Delorean back in 2008, shot foward a few years to pickup a $7,000 crate engine and then came back to do a full engine and PCM wiring harness rewire on a 90 hatch which looks like it was shat out of a hooker with diarrhea

and then wants to sell the car for 2.5k?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I also doubt that the guy had a senior year of high school.
              Probably not, but I bet all those years in the eighth grade were fun.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Two pics of a clean car, two pics of a shit box :rofl:
                US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                X