X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User name "Autotek" drama of the day.

I got this pm from him today
    Originally posted by autotek
    asculta ba pula proasta, daca nu iti place engleza mea poti sa ma pupi in cur, si sa imi sugi pula. Te bag in pizda matii, si ma cac pe ochii tai.
    According to google translator is romanian for
    "BA listen dick bad if you do not like my English you can kiss my ass and suck my dick. You stick in pussy mation, and I shit on your eyes."
    LOL, the guy has made a joke of himself by posting in any a/c related thread about how he has an ase certification,an old a/c recovery machine and how every post in an a/c related thread makes him "lough".
    Just thought yall you use some more weekend drama.
    As some of you know, the A/C in Chili's Bronco does not work. This week is going to be no less than 104 degrees for the high and he needs to get it fixed. Problem is, we don't know what is wrong. Anyone local that works on A/C that we could throw a 12pk at to help us diagnose it? If we could at least figure out what's wrong,

Ok, so I am driving home after picking up the kids from school. The AC quit blowing cold and started blowing cool. Barely. So I hook up the SCT and it pulls a code P1497 Rapid AC cycling? Is there anyone out there that can tell me what the freak this means? Is my compressor fixing to shat the bed? It is on my 98 Mark

What a dumbfuck.

Comment

Romanians; can't live with them, can't... nevermind.

Comment

Somebody won't survive here.....

And I thought all Romania made was a bunch of cam whores...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Romanians; can't live with them, can't... nevermind.

Can't shit on their eyes?

Comment

I've got nothing. He's Romanian. It would be like going to fight a retard and sifting through a gaggle of tards, just to find the runt of the litter.

Comment

Doucher alert

Comment

Is that Mr.Edd?

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Did he seriously send you a pm in romanian? LOL that makes me lough.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    Did he seriously send you a pm in romanian? LOL that makes me lough.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

LOL - I didn't catch it at first.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        What a dumbfuck.
                        You don't know anything about me, so go fuck your self, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by autotek View Post
                          Now I read his posts with a romainian accent.

Comment

Originally posted by autotek View Post

I know that putting that sentence together probably took you forty minutes you stupid sack of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              I got this pm from him today

According to google translator is romanian for
                              "BA listen dick bad if you do not like my English you can kiss my ass and suck my dick. You stick in pussy mation, and I shit on your eyes."
                              LOL, the guy has made a joke of himself by posting in any a/c related thread about how he has an ase certification,an old a/c recovery machine and how every post in an a/c related thread makes him "lough".
                              Just thought yall you use some more weekend drama.
                              As some of you know, the A/C in Chili's Bronco does not work. This week is going to be no less than 104 degrees for the high and he needs to get it fixed. Problem is, we don't know what is wrong. Anyone local that works on A/C that we could throw a 12pk at to help us diagnose it? If we could at least figure out what's wrong,

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10028
                              your translation in not right, if you don't belive me try to translate that back to romanian and you'll see, but you still got some of the meanning.

Comment

Working...
                              X