How fashions have changed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fashions have changed!

When was it ok for a guy to wear "skinny girl jeans haning half way off your ass)? I know through the last 30 years us gentleman have had some horrible fashion statements but wearing girl clothes has not really been one of them. pardon my spelling or punctuation at the moment but i just saw the most interesting crew of what might be the "new popped collar fad" That and those designer shirts too!
    "PSH!!!"

It was Raf, wasn't it?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

skinny jeans huh??? like these?

Comment

My son asked me if he could get some last year. All the cool kids were wearing them. My exact words were "what the fuck is wrong with you?" His mom told him the same. He never brought it up again.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
          Nope the ones kids are wearing now a days put the cowboy nuthuggers to shame.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            When was it ok for a guy to wear "skinny girl jeans haning half way off your ass)? I know through the last 30 years us gentleman have had some horrible fashion statements but wearing girl clothes has not really been one of them. pardon my spelling or punctuation at the moment but i just saw the most interesting crew of what might be the "new popped collar fad" That and those designer shirts too!
            Not that I support the current fad, but didnt your generation have the whole androgeny style in the 80s?

Like Charlie Murphy said, "back then the dude who dressed most like a bitch got all the bitches."
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Every time I come home it is something different with these young fucking kids. I went to the movies and wanted to punch a skinny jean wearing fag in the throat for looking like a douchebag. Luckily for me my wife passed me my meds and I relaxed. Man I feel like an old man. Now where are my Z Cavarici's (SP?)?
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

skinny jeans

I got myself some skinny jeans but I think they're a little too tight on me. What do you think?
                Last edited by Memo; 08-12-2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

^^^rat snake

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                    I got myself some skinny jeans but I think they're a little too tight on me. What do you think?
                    I think you put your dildo on the wrong side. Isn't it usually behind you?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                      I think you put your dildo on the wrong side. Isn't it usually behind you?
                      lol... you know you laughed. I cracked up when they text it to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                        lol... you know you laughed. I cracked up when they text it to me...
                        Well, I laughed a lot at this!

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        ^^^rat snake

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          ^^^rat snake
                          Haha guess its not a Texas rat snake

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            How are you feeling? Not well? The 1980's, you remember them? Fashionable men dressed like women and women dressed like tranny's.

On certain campuses the frattastic style of popped collars, pleated khaki shorts, and boat shoes never really dies, but as a trend that one was over years ago.

This was a tough guy?

Rebel bad boys!

Tranny style

Basketball players wore shorty-shorts

Even football players back then wore girly "midriff" jerseys

and need I remind you of this, maybe not "girly" so much as flat-out gay.

Quentin Tarantino says it best.
                            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Haha guess its not a Texas rat snake
                              I thought the Texas rat snake was supposed to be bigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X