Does anyone have a Tahoe Hybrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I've owned 15 dodge diesels, and I've never had one that would do over 20mpg... my mega cab was a 5.9. I never drove 70mph, but even at 70mph, I can't imagine it getting more than 18mph or so.

Don't get me wrong, I loved that truck. Best vehicle I ever owned! but my average was around 15mpg.

I guess I'm too heavy w/ the right foot, but I've never been able to reproduce the claims that others make.
    my cousin just bought an 08 a few months back afte having to travel more. he routinely gets 25ish and got 30 and his last trip from mansfield to wichita falls
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

when my ex and i got her a tahoe back in 08 or 09 we only paid 27500 new. no leather or nav but you can haggle with a dealer for leather and the aftermarket is full of good nav systems
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        70-80 is a big variance... how many tanks have you run at 60mph, and how do you drive 60mph?
        A lot. Arkansas, unlike texas, is almost all 55 mph hwy. I've gotten as high as 23 mpg hand calculated, but most are close to, or right at 20-21.

I don't use cruise and I pick up speed going down hill so I don't throttle on uphill sections.

70-80 is a wide variance, but doing interstate travel I sometimes drive 80, sometimes I'm at 70, most of the time I'm at 75. I sometimes set the cruise on interstate, usually at 77 mph on my GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          my cousin just bought an 08 a few months back afte having to travel more. he routinely gets 25ish and got 30 and his last trip from mansfield to wichita falls
          no he didn't
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

my brother had a tahoe hybrid for about 8 months. It got 21mpg on the freeway.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X