No announcement yet.

Joe Pool ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to go croppie at nights all the time on that lake. I think its a nice lake, and lots of sail boats

Comment

My parents 26" will turn pretty well on a dime...and it is on Ray Hubbard btw.

Ray Hubbard is HUGE into sailing...not sure why you say no love for sail boats. They have the races and all that shit. Probably more sail boat friendly than most other lakes in the area. Lewisville would be a terrible choice if you think hubbard is bad...

I'm guessing you haven't been spending much time on the lakes in the area recently?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        My parents 26" will turn pretty well on a dime...and it is on Ray Hubbard btw.

Ray Hubbard is HUGE into sailing...not sure why you say no love for sail boats. They have the races and all that shit. Probably more sail boat friendly than most other lakes in the area. Lewisville would be a terrible choice if you think hubbard is bad...

I'm guessing you haven't been spending much time on the lakes in the area recently?
        Actually, I have spent enough time on Hubbard to know that the pretentious bastards that sail there are enough to make you want to leave. Dallas race week was a joke this year and if you have questions you're better off checking the sailing forums than asking anyone at Chandlers for help. But I appreciate your input.
        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

I realize that people sink a lot of money into their toys...but damn it if you've got something to bring to the table race that fucker. I'm just ranting. It seems as though when the wind is 20+ they don't race at this lake?

Come on...it's a sail boat.

Ok I'm done now.

Comment

Id love to go out on the lake with you on it, Ive never been on a sail boat.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
              I realize that people sink a lot of money into their toys...but damn it if you've got something to bring to the table race that fucker. I'm just ranting. It seems as though when the wind is 20+ they don't race at this lake?

Come on...it's a sail boat.

Ok I'm done now.
              Not everyone in a sailboat is retarded...

From our posts you either don't know what you're talking about, or are terribly bad with other boaters. Are you an introvert?

Or maybe you're drunk? That's a perfectly legit excuse btw...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Not everyone in a sailboat is retarded...

From our posts you either don't know what you're talking about, or are terribly bad with other boaters. Are you an introvert?

Or maybe you're drunk? That's a perfectly legit excuse btw...
                I may be a bit tipsy but good lord...if it's going to break then it's going to break...you'll never know until you take it to that point. (ok ok I'm drinking and I'm very much an introvert.) I'm just saying I can swim.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                  I may be a bit tipsy but good lord...if it's going to break then it's going to break...you'll never know until you take it to that point. (ok ok I'm drinking and I'm very much an introvert.) I'm just saying I can swim.
                  Haha it's all good. Im balls crazy on a power boat or boarding but still skiddish when sailing. Just too much goin on. Even though they only go slow as shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X