Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board Demographic. What do you drive/have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dd my s10
    Wife's - 07 Edge SEL plus on 20" TSW's
    Fun car - 66 coupe.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      It would be cool to do a huge group pic like in the old days. Hell, the last time we did one was 2005.
      Maybe mine will be running by the time someone puts that together. I could always trailer it. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Maybe mine will be running by the time someone puts that together. I could always trailer it. lol

I know you're joking, but there were one or two trailered cars to the last shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I know you're joking, but there were one or two trailered cars to the last shoot.
          I am trying to get mine at least started next month. The tune may be a little off to drive, especially if I go E85.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Did The sale fall through?!
            The buyer is a soldier in Iraq scheduled to come at the end of the month. So yet again, it's a "hurry up and wait" thing. /sigh

Comment

• I have 2 mustangs, the 69 is in shambles and the 95 fobra is sitting at work waiting for my buddy to come up with the cash for it.
              I daily a kinda restored 99 superduety and my wife has a 05 c230 I found for a steal.

Really wanting to build a yamahcopper for shits and giggles recently.

Comment

• 2011 VW Jetta TDI.

Comment

• <--- has never owned a Ford.

Comment

• ^^^Not that cool

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                      2011 VW Jetta TDI.
                      How is the MPG in the TDI? I used to drive a 2005 Jetta TDI when I was an advisor and my ride was in the shop. My car kind of always went in to the shop on long weekends and before trips from Shreveport to DFW.

Comment

How is the MPG in the TDI? I used to drive a 2005 Jetta TDI when I was an advisor and my ride was in the shop. My car kind of always went in to the shop on long weekends and before trips from Shreveport to DFW.
                        My sister had a beetle TDI that got 45-48MPG.

Comment

Just filled up for the first time in two weeks, got 540 miles out of 11 gallons. Probably 50/50 hwy/city.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                            Just filled up for the first time in two weeks, got 540 miles out of 11 gallons. Probably 50/50 hwy/city.
                            Thanks. I am looking giving my MIL my wife's Explorer and leasing a new TDI Jetta for my wife as a replacement and a nice car for us.

Scratch that, looks like you can't lease a TDI in the Jetta
                            Last edited by KBScobravert; 08-07-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Never owned a ford. Only thing I'd consider is an early 30's Ford, a new mustang, or a boxy mid 90's crew cab power stroke.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• 2007 Jap Truck (Tundra)
                                2004 Vulcan 1500 Classic
                                69 Camaro

Comment

Working...
                                X