Greetings from......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from......

Maine. Just arrived for Lobsterfest, and I am totally digging the weather, 71 during the day and 50's at night !!!
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Nobody cares! We're on a mission to break the 1980 heat record here in Dallas! lol....

j/k. have fun!

Comment

Bastard

Comment

Let me know some lobster prices. That is something I have always wanted to go up there for. I have a ton of airline miles I could fly up there for the weekend.

Comment

What part? I vacationed on Penobscot Bay a few yrs ago. Beautiful place and the lobster kicks ass!

Comment

Greetings from San Diego, high of 73* all week, currently 63* at 12:30am.

Gotta get my digs in while I can, apparently it gets 115* plus in the summer in Sacramento, and I'll be a resident as of Sunday.

Enjoy your vacation Andre, have some lobster if you haven't already.

Comment

You didn't have to go all the way up there for lobsterfest... Red Lobster does that like 2-3 times a year!

Comment

Maine is beautiful. I lived in the Old Orchard Beach/Biddeford/Arundel area for 7 years. I moved to Texas 6 years ago and I have missed the beauty of the area ever since.
                01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Damn Andre, did you pass up on the new Charger for a trip to eat lobster?

Well anyway, post up some pix and have a good time man.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Greetings from San Diego, high of 73* all week, currently 63* at 12:30am.

Gotta get my digs in while I can, apparently it gets 115* plus in the summer in Sacramento, and I'll be a resident as of Sunday.

Enjoy your vacation Andre, have some lobster if you haven't already.
                    Sack-town? ouch
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I spent last week in Portland....perfect weather and some of the best local restaurants I've ever been to. I get up there 3-4x/yr...one of my favorite places I get to go for work.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        You didn't have to go all the way up there for lobsterfest... Red Lobster does that like 2-3 times a year!
                        LOL, exactly what I was thinking!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X