Anyone work for AT&T Wireless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work for AT&T Wireless?

Need some help on finding a new phone for my mom that doesn't require a data plan. Seems like all the phones I see on there website are smart phones or have "enhanced" internet access and I keep getting different answers when I call into customer service. I don't want to order one blind without doing a little research. Anybody?

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Need some help on finding a new phone for my mom that doesn't require a data plan. Seems like all the phones I see on there website are smart phones or have "enhanced" internet access and I keep getting different answers when I call into customer service. I don't want to order one blind without doing a little research. Anybody?
    Let me know the model of phone you're looking for and I'll let you know if it requires a plan.

Comment

depending on where you live i have a couple of friends that are managers at store...they will gladly help you out...

There's one in Duncanville, Cedar Hill , and one in north dallas around the richardson/garland area lmk....

Comment

My mom uses the Go phones or something like it. The prepaid ones. It is plenty for her and after considering rollover minutes and all it is less than the cheapest term plan out there.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
          Let me know the model of phone you're looking for and I'll let you know if it requires a plan.
          Will do. Thanks Dustin.

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
          depending on where you live i have a couple of friends that are managers at store...they will gladly help you out...

There's one in Duncanville, Cedar Hill , and one in north dallas around the richardson/garland area lmk....
          Duncanville or Cedar Hill work for me. Thanks.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          My mom uses the Go phones or something like it. The prepaid ones. It is plenty for her and after considering rollover minutes and all it is less than the cheapest term plan out there.
          Having her on my plan only adds like $10 to my bill and we share the minutes and call each other for free so I think it's cheaper than a Go Phone.

Comment

Having her on my plan only adds like $10 to my bill and we share the minutes and call each other for free so I think it's cheaper than a Go Phone.
            Oh, yeah, didn't realize that is what you were doing. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
              Is there a way to try and search for new towers? I get horrible signals from the colony, but badass reception from podunk east texas.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Duncanville or Cedar Hill work for me. Thanks.
                you have a pm sir....

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  Is there a way to try and search for new towers? I get horrible signals from the colony, but badass reception from podunk east texas.
                  Turning your phone off and on helps some. If you swing by a store you can have them search signal quality in a certain area.

Comment

Working...
                  X